New Nails + Nothwest Idol Fest! (⋈◍>◡<◍)。✧♡

 Hi Hi!

Time for some fun updates!

I recently got my nails done again and think the
design turned out so cute!

 (♡´❍`♡)*✧ ✰ 。*


I had also recently found out there was going to be an Idol-themed convention in the area and I was debating on going.

So I decided to add PURPLE into my nails in-case I went so I could
represented my best girl Sachiko Koshimizu!

   。*✲゚*NEW NAILS! ♡*✲゚*。



The Friday night before the event, I heard that attendees were
going to be meeting at Round1. So once my nails were done, I headed that
way to see the crowd!

 

 I got to meet up with a dear friend of mine
that I met almost 10 years ago, Amina du Jean!


We had a fun time catching up and taking Purikura!
[My newest favorite past-time of course]


 
[ Not the happiest with my outfit and hair - I had arrived
right after work and getting my nails done ]
;;(ミㆁ∀ㆁミ)∫
 
It was so incredible getting to catch up again
but of course it never felt like enough time!


She was actually a guest at the convention
so I'm glad I got to spend more
time with her!



NORTHWEST IDOL FEST

   ♡。゚( DAY 1)゚ °


Here is my co*de for Day 1!
My inspiration was to be a mix of both OTT Kogal but also
incorporate anime fandom merchandise into the outfit!

I used purple hair pieces and tried to keep a pastel theme for the uniform!
I tried to keep in as much purple as I could since it's
Sachiko's image color! I'm really happy with how it turned out!

 
When I first arrived to the con, I quickly realized it was very small!
Possibly the smallest con I've ever been too! 

At first, I couldn't stop laughing, mainly just because i was
so surprised and my idiot self didn't even think to
look at a map or layout! ww!


I also had never been in that hotel/convention space
so I had ZERO expectations!

 

FIRST thing I did after getting my badge,
was get a drink with the fellas!

 
After hanging out and catching up, I headed
back to the con to see what the Karaoke room was like!

I put in a song for karaoke but it never
got to my number/entry www!



The vibes from here till the end of the night were seriously so fun and everyone at the con was so friendly and supportive to one another!

Even if people didn't like or know the same franchise, everyone was
so sweet and respectful!



I got to hang with Ami some more the rest of the night
and met an amazing cosplayer named Meishimoo!
 
 
The three of us goofed around the rest of the evening at the back of the stages and I think this may have been the highlight of my weekend!


 
Getting to hang with an old friend and brand new friend in one space,
surrounded by the niche thing we all love and adore was
really the best feeling ever!






Northern Lights Music Festival


There was also a LIVE Concert called Northern Lights Music Festival
and the lineup was so amazing!

Even a couple of my friends performed, to my surprise!
It was so awesome getting to see them too and catch up!




 




After the dance performances, there was a really fun DJ set by Mikanmaru!
They did such an amazing job mixing and had incredible energy!


[Sadly, I didn't know most of the songs...i think i'm old...]
A lot was D4DJ and Vtuber music which are areas I
truly know nothing about!

 

It was so fun and I danced and chanted calls until
my entire body was sore! WORTH IT THOUGH!

I got home very late, ate curry rice and immediately passed out.
 
ε=(。♡ˇд ˇ♡。)



♡。゚( DAY 2)゚ °

SWAP MEET

Since there was a swap meet, I definitely wanted a co*de that
was more relaxed street style but still rep my best girl!

I wanted to dress like I could hustle ww!~
 


I was STOKED when I found out there was going to be a swap meet!

I've been trying to sell a lot of my anime and cosplay items for a while now,
and was pumped to have to opportunity to sell to
the niche group who love the same things!

( 人・ ㉨・)♡

I didn't show up until right as the swap meet started and had to hurry
and lay out all my items. Shout-out to Meishimoo for helping
me with my setup and watching over it while i shopped!!!

You are so amazing!

I'm really happy I sold a good amount of items, but was a bit
bummed I missed the initial rush!

[ BTW: If you are interested in any of my items!
Please reach out to me on Instagram! ]

Another good thing is I didn't spend much overall and got a couple
adorable GETS for an amazing price!


Rob, Who took the photos above, was very kind and sold these
adorable Doraemon to me for $1!

THANK YOU SO MUCH I
WILL CHERISH THEM SO MUCH!
 

[There something about old toys that seems like they
were really loved and are very charming!]

All in all, I had way more fun at this event than i was expecting and am VERY happy to kow they are going to be back next year!!!


Seeing my friends perform again on stage...It really brought me back to whenI also used to perform...

Maybe next time you will see me on the stage..~

Thank you so much for reading!
See you next time! 
 

 








2 comments:

  1. Everything sounds so fun! And I love that photo that u r in the back www with the yankee pose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfits are always so cute 🥺

    ReplyDelete

✩ Popular Posts ✩