New Things That Make Me Happy [Ramble] (´。• ᵕ •。`)

 Hi hi!


So I don't have anything necessarily super exciting to report.
No new crazy adventures or anything.

But I do want this to be a space where I can just
relax and talk about whatever I want.


I don't want to obsess over everything having
to be chronological or in a specific order.

So this is merely a post of recent updates, looks, things I bought, etc. that just make me happy and that I wanted to go into a little detail on.

Blogging is really relaxing to me so Id like
to have some ramble posts too.

I wanted to share a co*de I did a few weeks back
where I was very inspired by Piko from Black Diamond.


She has been one of my main sources of inspo lately
and I really love how goofy and cute she is.



   

I felt really confident in this look and I was excited to
try out my new Galeo top too!



No description available.

I made a couple mistakes before this look though,,

First when doing my nose contour, I accidentally dipped my blush in
the dark teal blue color right next to my white..


No description available.
No description available.

Then when I first started to take photos, my bottom lash
was falling off and I didn't notice till 20 photos later www!

No description available.

Waaaah!
Bummer bc I had so many cute posed pictures too!
                                                          No description available.

I love this fit but its for sure for the summer months
and not the dead of Winter ww!

I'm really happy with where my cords have gone and
I'm actually really excited for summer to come again!


I feel like I have a better understanding even more than last year and
look forward to the outfits I can build!


:*:.NEW NAILS.:☆*:・

I recently finished my second set of acrylics!


No description available.
No description available.No description available.
No description available.

[Ignore my middle finger being short
- I have a crack in it that needs to heal]

It took me a bit of time to get this set done
bc I actually worked on them very on-and-off.

I would spend one evening decorating a couple then fixing some,
refiling, then adding more acrylic.

I already want to make new ones but I am pretty
happy with them and am learning so much!

:*:.DREAMY GET.:☆*:・

A dreamy item I have wanted forever are the
Black Diamond Ganguro sunglasses!

 
I can't wait to do a look soon that will do these glasses justice!

:*:.SKIN CARE GETS.:☆*:・

I also got some nice moisturizers recently!

I really wanted to start wearing sunscreen daily after hearing
so many good things about it.

I went to Ulta and picked up the Tula Mineral Magic Sunscreen!
Its a bit on the pricey side but I love Tula products so far and
it feels nice and thin + it's also oil-free!

No description available.

I wore it today with my daily moisturizer and could barely
tell I had it on. It was great feeling!

I hope I see a difference over time!

I also really wanted to try a tinted moisturizer because some days
I really don't want heavy makeup but I still want to do a few basics and
want my face to be closer in color to my body.

I got the PUR Cosmetics 4 in 1 Tinted Moisturizer.
I only tried it in the store but it matched so well!
And it definitely seems build-able!

I think I may try it out tomorrow!

No description available.

**EDIT NOTE**
I have used this about 3 times and it caused my skin
to break out severely. I am returning it now

 

I also recently got some Zebra leg warmers!
They are short ones but I already have another pair of
these so now I can stack them!

No description available.
If it ends up looking weird, I'm sure
I can sell one of the pairs!


I have felt a bit tired and under the weather lately
and have been using my weekends lately to relax.

My chronic migraines have been coming back but
I still really want to wear gal.

To compensate, I have been doing more casual
room wear outfits and make. 



I wear room wear often but don't normally take photos.
I felt cuter lately when I treat them like a co*de too sometimes!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/663958449339629578/934747867506171974/SNOW_20220122_162407_359.jpg
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/663958449339629578/934747868110131260/SNOW_20220122_161603_866.jpg

I also placed a Mercari order recently and
even bought a new cosplay!

It was a dream cosplay and even though,
I usually sew my own cosplays, I really wanted
to buy a pretty fancy one!

Stay tuned to see my haul!

[I will probably do an Instagram LIVE and then
write a blog post about it too!]

Thanks so much for reading
my ramblings and see you next time!





1 comment:

  1. The Ganguro glasses are almost a novelty! Love your Rilakkuma room wear!!

    ReplyDelete

✩ Popular Posts ✩