Chirstmas Party! + Thrifting adventure! ♡(ŐωŐ人)

 Hi hi!

Happy December!!



I hope all of you are having a nice month and
festive holiday vibes!

I went to a super fun Christmas party
recently and wanted to share about my time!

We went to Colin's place and once again,
He did an amazing job decorating his Hello Kitty palace into a
magical Christmas wonderland!

His excitement for holidays is really inspiring and I
hope I can one day host as well as he does!



First!
Here are some closeups on my look
for the party!

 ・゚:Co*de! *:・゚✧

        

 ・゚:* Make Close-Up! *:・゚✧

 

Here are the photos I got
during the party!

 ・゚:* Selfies! *:・゚✧


[me & my snow son]

 ・゚:* Kohi x Ray *:・゚✧



・゚:* Kohi x Lena *:・゚✧



・゚:* Kohi x Uni *:・゚✧

・゚:* Kohi x Colin *:・゚✧


[PROM POSE!!!]

 


Snacks & Party decor!


 I wish I got more photos of the other Christmas HK
decor but i was so excited, I got a bit distracted and forgot..

We also frosted some adorable
Christmas cookies!


I think Colin won the decorating contest!
LOOK HOW CUTE THESE ARE!!!
‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚

It was really such a fun time with
great food and amazing people!

I cant wait to see what other fun things
we get to do together!



・゚:*  Next Day Shopping Trip! *:・゚✧

The following day me and one of my local friends,
Uchuudevil went thrift shopping
for her birthday and had a really fun time!

I also really loved my winter-y co*de and
had some really great finds while we were out!

 


・゚:* Co*de *:・゚✧


・゚:Make Close-Up *:・゚✧




We went to both the mall and a couple well-known
local consignment shops!


We look so cute!
(*^U^)人(≧V≦*)/

We tied up the evening with
revolving sushi!!!


No description available.
UUUUUUH...???!!

It was so tasty and I haven't had sushi
in such a long time!


Here are my gets!

 


[Hello Kitty x Forever21 Collab Zip Up]

The fabric and cut of it is really nice but,
as you can see, the rhinestones are a bit
rough on her face.
Whats sad is this was one of the better ones...
I wanted the white one more but those
had the worst quality to be honest...

[ Red Plaid Dress Button-Up]

[ Rilakkuma T-Shirt ]
Not official www!

[ Baby Phat Letterman Jacket]
 

Thanks for reading!
See you next time!!!








1 comment:

✩ Popular Posts ✩