My Week in a Blog! ;`;・(°ε° )

 Hi hi!

 

I figured it might be fun to blog about each day last week!
Daily blogging is really cool and admirable but
I think I get way too busy too fast to keep up.

So lets try my week in a blog!
[I probably wont include the weekend, just week days]

I like the idea of doing fun things during
the week (or your work days so that it
doesn't feel as boring or stressful!


Monday

On Monday after work I went to go for a tan!
I have really been eyeing the "Awe Struck"
tanning lotion from Designer Skin!

I am used to trying samples and the shop staff
let me try both a sample of Awe and Misbehaved
for the price of one!

(lucky!!)


In reality, I think I am just going to buy a bottle of AWE but
I am really excited to try "Misbehaved" because it is SUPER expensive!

After that, I went to Sally's Beauty store to see if they had
any black gel polish. Which, they did not.

They have not had a restock for at least 3 weeks now
and I'm sure they are tired of people like me who keep checking
weekly www


I then headed over to see my friend who just started working at a cafe!
She was closing so I kept her company and brought a couple
gal mags in-case it got busy!

 No description available.
No description available.
No description available.No description available.
No description available.

I got a plain bagel and cream cheese and she made
me a SUPER tasty drink!


No description available.

We hung out until closing then I went home and ate
steak and rice with my bf.


I forgot to take food photos..ww


Tuesday

After work, I went to "quickly stop by the mall to
pick up one item with a gift card".
I did do this...but I also went into other shops and bought more!

www!

I went to H&M first and got a cute neon Green Halter top
I saw last week that I wanted to go back and get!

[It was only $3!]

No description available.

After that I peeked in Burlington and Bath and Body Works
but didn't find anything I wanted.

I went to this super cute dress shop where
almost the whole store was 50% off!

They had SO MUCH stuff I wanted!

Very 2000's coats, flouncy tops, rhinestone jeans and skirts,
beanies, pumps, oversized shirts, and most importantly,
formal wear!!

I looked at what I thought was almost everything
but realized there was a lot I missed and
I want to go back ASAP!

I tried on a few dresses and got some accessories!


[Animal Print Jump Suit]
 I cant wait to do some looks with this!
Im obsessed with this find!
 

[Stunning Kyabajou vibe Dress]
I got it for $10!



[So many cute style bracelets!]
 
[Rhinestone Sunglasses]
I got these to replace a pair I had lost
and I got Ray a matching pair in Gray!

After that I hurried home since I didn't plan to spend
outside of a giftcard!
[running from temptation]

After that I ate curry rice and looked at
some listings on Mercari.
[A few of my items canceled so I was trying to find new items]



 

Wednesday

I was pretty lazy this day and just relaxed at home and
worked on my next set of nails!

 

The shape still seemed okay so I did a fill!
It was my first time doing a fill so I was a bit slow.

I only got two fingers done www!
No description available.
No description available. 

The rest of the evening I just chatted online and
ate more leftover curry rice for dinner!

Thursday

My pal Uchuudevil was moving out of state this weekend so this
was our last time hanging out before she leaves!

I'm pretty bummed abut it but I'm excited
for when we get to reunite in the future!

Most of her clothes were packed away so we
twined on a sweats look!


We went to a mall a few towns over that we don't
go to as often and had fun looking around.



We went to an anime shop that has SO MANY figurines!


I don't know how I never noticed this shop before and some
of the merchandise was actually legit!



[The dongles are out today www]

They were on the pricier side but
they even has iDOLM@STER figs!

 

After that we went to a few more stores!

I picked up a new candle at Yankee Candle
and some towels at Target!




For dinner, we were planning on getting rotating sushi again
but it was getting close to their closing time.


So we went to a restaurant I really like called BJ's!


We spent the rest of the evening over food and good
conversation.

I took her home and gave her 3 big hugs goodbye!
I hope you make it to your new journey safe!


It was a really fun and eventful week!
I hope you enjoyed reading!
Lets continue to try and make things fun and interesting!

See you again soon!


2 comments:

  1. This post is really like air to me *A* I need more casual gal blogging!! Your blog reminds me a lot of older gal ameblogs from before 2008 T_T <3 Anyway looks like you had a lot of fun :D I'm glad you got to see your friend before she left! And your shopping *A* aaaa I can't wait to see you wearing the new dresses (also I'm curious about the tanning lotions, I hope to see a review :O) <3 I wish you a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove that dress <3 this type of post is so cute

    ReplyDelete

✩ Popular Posts ✩