Gals Day Out! Thrifting + The Mall?? Again??・ヾ(。><)シ


Hi hi!


While Seana was still vising, we made one last one
day to go out shopping & thrifting!


My PINK jacket came just in time in the mail
so we decided to twin for the day!

[I also wore this black beanie I got
when we went shopping before!]



We decided to first meet for coffee!
The shop was so cute and the coffee was pretty good~



[Bathroom selfie w]





After coffee, we went to a grocery store
that is very nostalgic to Seana.

The international section was surprisingly good!
It was like a mini H-mart!


We bought a ton on snacks...

 
 
We went shopping at a huge Goodwill and I found
way too many things I liked!
This pair of shoes were so cute but they were used, no brand
labeled anywhere, a bit cheap, but GW wanted $30.

I didn't get them but they matched
my outfit so well...









After Goodwill, we were super hungry so we decided
to go to Mactazumas! I had never been but it sounded so good!


We ordered too much food aaaaaaaaa..
[It was so so good...]
After dinner, we stopped in the mall and went
to a couple more shops!

We go so much we probably seem
like we live inside the mall...



[My shoes don't match here because I was still wearing
my ankle brace; Shortly after this I was starting to walk better!]


I had such a fun time seeing Seana again!
Thank you for reading!




2 comments:

  1. $30?! Goodwill is tripping now a days 。゜゜(´O`) ゜゜。
    - Amiman♥

    ReplyDelete

✩ Popular Posts ✩