Ferry 2 Ferry 14 [2026] + New Windscreen + Karaoke w/ Friends!

Hi hi!



Time for another Ferr2Ferry post!

But first I started off the weekend
by spending some time with my friends and going to
dinner and karaoke!

My friends KCP and Brandon were visiting
so we all got together for dinner!






Make





I shopped around Ulta and Daiso
while I waited for everyone to show up





Time for Kbbq!







Dinner was so delicious!
I am getting hungry again for it while
sharing these photos..





Karaoke time!









And finally..
Burger time!





I had such a perfect time with everyone
and I really hope for more visits in the future!

Thank you all for the wonderful night!







Next, I want to show off 

my newest bike accessory!



I took the old front rack off since I barely use it and it's all 
bent and dirty from my crash last year...




I decided to finally put on my 
new windscreen I got a while back ago.

 I replaced it with the 
Asahi Mini windscreen!




One step closer to my 
dream bosozoku mini bike! 

Inspo below!




It was actually quite a bit difficult and I had to
follow a few Japanese tutorials since the instructions were
just one image.

It was complicated to attach and I had to
poke holes in the tarp for the screws to go through..

But I think it turned out AMAZING!

I also gave her an oil change






Since I got injured last year and haven't done much riding in a
while, I decided to just join the group at the lunch meet up spot!


Me and my friend Mike showed up early and
got some snacks and chilled a bit 








While waiting for the group to arrive a Canadian
Goose made its way over to us!

He started nibbling at my shoe and laces w





Then he wandered over to our bikes.
We had to get up and supervise him so he wouldn't
destroy anything






It was strange how close he would stand to me
He was acting like he wanted to be pet but there's 
no way I was going to do that
[I found out later people WERE petting him]









Shortly after all the bikes rolled through!
I got a video and wow there were so many bikes and I also
got some waves by familiar faces!

You all looked so cool!






~Time for some bike photos~


























After lunch the rest of the group headed out 
to finish the rest of the ride.

Me and Mike decided to 
grab some sushi!



After lunch we headed our separate ways 
and I went home and relaxed!


It was a much more calm and uneventful year 
since I only joined during the lunch.

I really didn't want to risk any crashes or breakdowns 
since The Dreamroll was the following weekend!

Way too much to loose!




Thanks again for reading and 
I hope you enjoyed the photos! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

✩ Popular Posts ✩