Friends Birthday Dinner + Round1! (╯✧▽✧)╯

 Hi Hi!



On Thursday, I went out to eat dinner with
my friend and celebrate her birthday.



[There are so many Birthdays this past
month; I can barely keep up!]

I really loved how I wrapped her gifts!
The bag is so adorable!


I decided to go with casual make and
a casual code since it was during a work day.


The Birthday girl!
I'm so happy she loved her gifts!





 We got dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings.
 
 Stealing her aesthetic food clout ww
 

Dinner was good and desert was even better!
My friend let me have her free birthday desert since
she was too full.

I also spilled it on myself ww


 

We also went to Round1 after!

Cute Egg Rilakkuma!

She is so good at Groove Coaster
 
We played some rhythm games then
all headed home for the night.
 



Thanks for reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment

✩ Popular Posts ✩