Shopping and cozy fun w/ PACIFICA

 Hi Hi!


This past weekend I had a fun and casual time
hanging with my galsa!

We were originally going to go view the Cherry Blossoms
at a popular park but Ray wasn't feeling too well


So we stayed local!

I cant say I wasn't a little bit relieved because driving around
and parking in Seattle is a little stressful ww.

My code!

I was actually a bit stressed picking out a outfit.
I really wanted to match the cherry blossoms!

It got to a point where I tried on so many clothes I didnt
know what to do anymore!

I then started grabbing other items I hadn't
originally thought of yet, and eventually got a really cute look!

[Sei -thank you for helping me pick too!]

Mf bf also suggested the belt ww!

*Most of these clothes actually belonged to Emi
I feel so honored to wear them and hope I do them justice!*

We went to get lunch first thing because
we were so hungry!

Chipotle!

I havent had Chipotle since 2015 and wow!
It tasted so amazing!!!


 

We browsed around Nordstrom Rack but
didn't get anything.

We also went to Ross and they had so many cute things!
[Some notable items!]

I got a hat and some home decor!

We also stopped at a tea shop a friend suggested we
try because of how funny the name is!

We got the Americano Ice Coffee with Cheese foam!
I also got a bubble waffle!


 

Some cute selfies!




The last stop was the Dollar Store, where we got
some goodies and I got some gift wrapping supplies!


When we took Ray home, we also got to watch him
open his JP clothing package!

I must say an IRL haul unboxing hits different

It was such a fun time and
I love seeing them so much!

On Sunday I was hoping to meet up for one of
my friends birthday but she was feeling under the weather
and had to cancel.

I spent the rest of the day cleaning and doing adult
related boring tasks and chatted on discord.

Thanks for reading and see you
next time!


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

✩ Popular Posts ✩