Casual weekend w/ Donuts + OOTD + Real Nail Check! w(°o°)w

 

Hi hi!

Its been a little while and in all honesty I'm just
here to post some updates!

I know it's bad, but I still haven't posted my Sakuracon blog post! 

I've just been really really busy in real life and have only been on SNS to try and keep up a little.


I broke my first nail on my first ever diy nail set!

They were pretty grown out though and I bumped it on
my metal coat locker at work.

It didn't hurt www!


I soaked my acrylics off an have been enjoying and
admiring how long my natural nails have gotten!

I've been a nail biter my whole life 
So this is very shocking to me!

I put on some gel polish for strength and to
try out a new glitter gel polish!
 




 
Last weekend me and my bf went house/apartment hunting!
We didn't find much luck but got some donuts
on the way which were so good!

I usually don't like donuts ww


Later that afternoon I went to go hang out
with my galsa at their new place!

I dressed very lazy and tbh I don't even think this
is very cute but in a way I kind of liked it still.


Meetings Ray's new doggie!
Shes so soft and sweet!


We went to Daiso, got dinner, then went back to their place
to read magazines and do a clothing swap!

It was really fun and I stayed out pretty late!


I recently wanted to play around with my new hair!
I tried curling it more and also played around with stacking lashes!
I also followed Achuu's eye make!

I really love how stacked lashes look and I sort of
never want to go back!
It's so perfect for OTT styles!


I felt like a lot of these photos were not turning out
how I looked irl so I took silly face photos.

Can't wait to try more looks!
Who's should I try next?
 
 

Thanks for reading and
see you next time!









1 comment:

  1. Love is like a glue in our life that holds us all together and makes our life worth living. Everybody needs love as it’s very important in everyone’s life to live their life happily. Love can be of different types: romantic love, parental love, and sibling love. But, it can not be bearable when our experience becomes bad once. It’s becoming more difficult to Fall In Love Again. However, if you want to look forward in your life, you can look.Fall In Love Again

    ReplyDelete

✩ Popular Posts ✩