Reptile Expo + Shopping GETS! (๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ

 Hi Hi!

Last weekend me and my friend went
to a Reptile Expo!

I have been to a lot of them for several years
but I really enjoy going with different people each time.

I used to go to them alone and make friends with the vendors or people
at the expo itself, but these days I have really enjoy
bringing friends who have ever gone before!



This expo was a bit smaller than the annual
expos I attend so I wasn't sure How long we would be there!

It was a lot of fun though and there was still
a good variety of animal friends!




There was surprisingly a lack of certain animals too though.
I only saw two frogs and no turtles or tortoise!

But I go to so many so I am positive I will see some
at the next one! ww



I got a new fake plant for my pet lizard !
I cleaned and re-did his terrarium!



Here are some photos of how it turned out!



No description available.

I think he likes it!

[He has actually been mad at me for 2 days
for waking him up from his nap]


 

After the Expo, we went to an open air market
and tried to find a Thai food vendor my friend knew about.



We found it!

I got Pad Thai and my friend got some deserts!
I also bought some expensive lemonade at a cafe nearby too ww



In all honesty, im afraid to say the Pad Thai was not very good.
It was very sour/bitter and had no hint of sweet.

Either way, It was a fun adventure and I'm still happy
I helped a local business!

We had such a fun time and the weather
was so nice!

Later we went back to my house and hung out for a bit
and I showed her how to use JP Shopping!

I was also super happy to hear that she
wants to learn Para Para too!

I cant wait for us to practice together!!




On Sunday, I was feeling a bit gremlin mode and basically
wore my adidas tracksuit so It wasn't
really worth taking any photos ww

I went to Target, TJ Max, and Home Goods!

I went to Target to look at the new Summer collection
everyone has been talking about!

They have been featuring a lot of bright colors and hibiscus print so
I definitely wanted to check it out!


I actually didn't get anything with Hibiscus print and instead
fell in LOVE with these dresses!


No description available.No description available.

I couldn't pick which color so for now, I got both!
(+ another really cute top and some hair clips!)




I also got some skin and hair care products!

I got some home decor items as well but
don't really want to take photos of those ww

Thank you so much for reading
and see you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

✩ Popular Posts ✩