Round1 Redemption Arch + Corgi Race! Σ(U・ᴥ・U



Hi Hi!



Long time no post again! I am sorry I havent posted on my
blog or Instagram lately..

I sort of took a social media hiatus for a bit and just focused
on having fun and enjoying the weather with friends!

Because of that, I have a lot to catch up on!
Sorry if everything is super delayed and multiple weeks behind...



[7.24.22]
Me and my boyfriend went out to Round1 again!
It was a redemption trip to try and win a UFO plush this time!!!

He was so determined to win me one this time!
[It was really cute..]




Since we were keeping it sort of lowkey and fun,
I decided to play around with my amekaji/old school style.

I love the pants and top combo but the shoes..
eh, I really just need more chunky sneakers!









Ft. My chopper tote with secret chopper goods inside..





Dinner!
We got wings and watched the sports!



I got a Hibiscus Margarita!






Once we got to Round1, I checked the Purikura machines
and once again it was broken...




We moved onward to redeem ourselves with the
UFO crane games!!!

We tried a couple at first and weren't getting any,
We definitely tried to strategize on the placement of the plush, etc.

He tried getting the Pom pom purin!
I kept seeing others carrying him and
we almost got one last time!



After a couple tries...




HE GOT IT!!!





He also really wanted to try and get me this
really cute whale shark plush and
IMMEDIATELY after winning the Purin,
HE GOT THE SHARK!




It was so sweet and I was probably embarassingly
loud and excited but I GOT 2 PLUSHIES THIS IS SUCH
IS SO UNEXPECTED!!


After that we celebrated by
playing more rhythm games!




The babes back at home!


It was so much fun and I'm so impressed that he got TWO!
These little guys are really going to be forever special to me!




The next day me and my friend were planning
on to a Corgi Race!

Yes, Its like a horse race but
with cute corgi dogs!





We stopped by Wendy's for a quick
bite before we went to the race track!



So we made a mistake..

Apparently this event is very popular!
and uh.. there was no parking for miles and the race
was about to start!

We underestimated how packed it would be and
it would have been a 20 minute walk or
more after it already began..




Instead we agreed it wasnt really worth it
and all went out for lunch!



It was such a fun weekend!
See you all next time and thanks for reading!









 

5 comments:

  1. Aaaaah you're probably tired of hearing me say this but I love love love your casual co*des so much! And I'm sorry to hear you couldn't get a parking space to watch the race... But at least you still had fun regardless <3333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwh!! Thank you so much love! I love hearing it everytime don't worry!! And yeah now we can actually prepare next time! (˘∀˘)/(μ‿μ)

      Delete
  2. Cutieee~~ I love both coords so much! The first one reminds me of something I'd see in Ranzuki mag especially with your hairstyle~
    - Amiman♥

    ReplyDelete

✩ Popular Posts ✩