Reptile Expo + Pool Party + Volunteering! BUSY! (°ロ°) !

 Hi Hi!

Sorry I sort of went on a blogging/posting hiatus!
I have been so busy that I haven't found much time
to sit down and create posts.


When I do have free time, ive been enjoying reading
or drawing lately so I guess it was sort of a
social media break too.

The next few posts are definately from a while back ago
but I still really wanted to post them!

 I went to a Reptile Expo and
a friends Birthday pool party!

Reptile Expo
7.16.22 - 7.17.22

I really am in love with this co*de!
Sometimes my best outfits are the ones I put
together last minute or very quickly!










After my friend left the expo, I charged my phone
and touched up my makeup for the party!




I am really happy I got to wear my new
gal brand swimsuit!


We played with bubbles and
chilled in the hot tub!





Happy Birthday Lena!

We played with this cute toys that you
can draw on and give a bath!

[It was surprisingly messy,
even though we are adults ww]

I had to leave the party early because I had to
volunteer the next day at the Expo!



The next day I got to volunteer with
my bird friends again!




It was very fun and I got to handle the birds more!
I mostly hung out with this cute African Gray all day!

I also helped pack everything away and it was
a lot of hard work!

After cleaning up, I went to dinner with my volunteer group and we
talked about animals and birds the whole time!

It was so nice!

I was so exhausted for the next couple days though.
I also got bitten by some of the birds while handeling them
and my fingers were really sore the next day.

I love it so much though and
want to get a bird so bad!!

Stay tuned, maybe you will get to
see a potential journey with a new pet in the future..~

Thanks so much for reading






No comments:

Post a Comment

✩ Popular Posts ✩