Vacation with Sei [Part 1] (〃^▽^〃)✧˖°

Hi hi!


Now for my long awaited post
from when my gyaru bestie Sei came to visit me!

I came to meet her as soon as I could, after work haha!
She is so gorgeous in person, its unreal 

We went to a conveyerbelt sushi place I had never
been to before and it was so yummy!!





[I  tried my first hand-roll! YUM!]


After food, we went to Round1!



[Of course the Purikura machine wasn't working again]

After, we got bubble tea and hung out in the
parking lot and got to chatting.




It was such a nice start to a super fun week!

[Wednesday]

We meet with Rei and Rio at the Zoo!
I feel bad because I picked the hottest day for us all to meet up!


[めんご!めんご!]

But it was really fun and I hadn't
been to this Zoo in a long time!!

I am still so happy with this co*de!





Zoo!





[I found the American cockroach
enclosure very funny ww]




Some or the bird aviaries were closed to protect the birds
from avian flu and for general safety.

But the tropical aviary was open which is my favorite!


[お尻]


[Bird]


[Rat Snake]


[Toucan]



[Cock-on-the-rock bird]


[Me and probably a bird]


[Red Panda]



The butterfly exhibit was also so nice and relaxing.
I also felt like I could spend hours in there...



[I was chosen!!!]


[Penguin]


[They would stop to look at my deco nails ww]


[Australian Pigeon]

[Kookaburra]

After we saw basically the whole zoo, we were all so hot
and hungry so we went to a Mexican restaurant nearby!

The tacos were pretty good!

After dinner, we went to the mall.

We shopped a bit and then got some tasty
late night ice cream!





Once the mall was closing we went to Round1 to play some games!
I also actually won an adorable Korilakkuma
plush in the UFO catcher on my 3rd try!

No description available.
I was so happy but then was on a winners high and blew the rest
of my money on games and loosing other crane games.

My winnings




[Thursday - Day 3]

On Thursday we went on a shipping day and
dressed matchy in a mature long dress style!


We went to Daiso, walked around an
old decrepit mall, and got crunchy dogs for lunch!!



We went back to Sei's Airbnb again and 
then walked around the mall again for a bit.

No description available.

Here are some new skincare items
I got while shopping!

[I returned the Zero Balm a couple days later ww]
The other two have been great still!



I bought change of clothes because the
Ma*rs dress was a little restricting.

We got dinner at a
restaurant called BJ's!




Thanks for reading!

I will post more of the trip
in my Part 2 post!





No comments:

Post a Comment

✩ Popular Posts ✩