Vacation with Sei [Part2] (♡°▽°♡)

Hi Hi!


Here is part 2 of when Sei came to visit me!

((Sorry for the delay!!!))

Also shout-out to Sei for taking so many photos
for me! It was nice to have a break for once ww
And her photos are so nice and cute ~



[Friday]
On Friday we explored the International
district in Seattle!

I wanted to dress a bit more comfortable!
[Me and Sei accidentally matched again ww!]








We first went to Uwajimaya and Kinokuniya
which is a Japanese grocery store and book store!



There are two stories! The bottom has mostly Japanese goods
like magazines, stationary and gifts.
The top floor has a lot of anime, manga, and artbooks!



[Sei asking. "What kind of furniture do you think this is?"
So I told her to throw it on he ground to find out ww!]




[Vtuber merch??? strange ww]


[So expensive... ~$60]


[Really cute Yuru camp book!]


[I was upset I couldn't find any
Umamusume in the store]






After the bookstore we got some really yummy bubble tea
at a new place that was super cute!



For dinner we had Dim Sim and WOW It was so good!
I had never had it before but have wanted to try it
for so long!


Sei was a pro and picked out a pretty
promising looking place!

I have to say my favorite was the and the Custard Bun!



I tried the Shrimp Potato cake and it was SO GOOD!
But I have an allergy to shrimp so I couldnt keep eating it!
[
悲しい!!!]

The "Sticky Water Corner" was also such a strange item!
Im not sure if I liked it or disliked it but trying
new food is so much fun for me!


Afterwards we went back to Seis Airbnb and hung out a bit longer
and just had some nice time to chat and I ate her whole bag of gummy bears..ww



[Saturday]

On Saturday we went to University District
to shop around and explore!


 
We got some ice cream [which was just okay..] and
walked around the downtown University area!





We went to a couple consignment shops and walked
around the school campus which is really pretty!




[The big fountain had a duck ramp! So cute!]



After we explored some more of downtown
Seattle, we started getting tired so headed
out of the city for dinner!

I was insistent that Sei try one
of our famous local drive-in restaurants called
"Dicks"
www

They have very tasty BURGERS!



After dinner we dropped my boyfriend off and I
showed her my pet lizard ww!
Then I went to hang out with Sei back at her Airbnb ww!

Things close so early here now, so there wasn't much to do besides
chill and talk - which I love and really enjoyed with Sei!




[Sunday]

Sunday was Sei's last day so she needed time to
pack and wanted to prepare for her long trip back home.

[It gave me a chance to catch up on chores
like all my laundry ww!]

We met up for Dinner at Din Tai Fung which wasn't my
first pick espcially after eating so much tasty food all weekend.

But from previous experiences, they have good soup dumpings!

[I did a very casual outfit so I didnt really
any photos but Glenn got this really cute candid of us]


They hated it www

The service was also pretty bad that night so
even I porbably wont be going back now.

Either way we still got Bubble Tea after and reminisced over
the weekend and how we were still happy to finally meet!

I really want to visit her in Canada some day!

We ended the evening exactly like how we started the trip;
Chatting in the night and sipping bubble tea~

It felt almost perfect



 
I am so happy and thankful she decided to come visit me
and still tried to have a fun time with me despite
the many troubles she went through!

Make sure to check out her blog as well!
She has the trip much more documented in detail !
Sei's Blog

I hope you all enjoyed reading and expect
some more gal collabs from us in the future!























 

2 comments:

  1. This made me so warm and happy~ Y'all are so cute! I wish to meet other gals one day!!
    - Amiman♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh thanks so much! And I wish we could meet !! Maybe one day!! (*¯ ³¯*)♡

      Delete

✩ Popular Posts ✩