NG day! [Updates & mediocre adventures] (; ̄Д ̄)

Hi hi!

I'll be honest, last week was the best week for me.



I have good updates and bad updates!

The good is that my injury is slowly getting better and
I am attending physical therapy!

But this last weekend was full of a few disappointment and ended with my car leaking water inside and I had to take it in for repairs 

Saturday me and my boyfriend thought it would be fun to
go to a coffee shop and this farm supply pet store!

It was really rainy and its been difficult to dress gal with my injury.
its easier for me to get around in more comfortable clothing.

But I still wanted to try something
fun with my hair and make!

 


This time I used the "Get Real" shade of Jaclyn Hill liquid lipstick!
I love it so much!


The coffee shop had almost too many options so
I tried something sort of basic; white chocolate Americano.

The drink wasnt very good and tasted very watered down
But the brownie I got was tasty!!

For lunch we went to a brewery restaurant and I got
a Rigatoni Mac & Cheese- to be honest, it was also just okay.



It was quite a rainy day outside too...

After lunch we stopped by Target to get some new
house hold items we were in need of.

Super cute pillows I saw there!



Then we went to the Farm supply/pet store!
It seemed interesting because they advertised having a wide variety of pets! Even exotics like tarantulas and scorpions.



The store was pretty cramped and dusty. 
A majority of the animal care seemed okay especially the reptiles and fish.

But some other areas not so much..
I felt like the birds needed more toys in their cages
to prevent boredom and the bunnies and rodents also had no toys..



The larger rabbits were in very dirty pins
that seemed far too small.

It had a horrible livestock feel and they were on metal wire grates.
I feel so bad for them and their paws.

They were all so sweet too.


All in all I don't think I will really shop there.

I usually prefer supporting smaller mom-and-pop pet stores rather than big chains like Petco and Petsmart, but maybe I will just have to stick to
mainly online ordering or other better shops.

After the pet store we came back home and my boyfriend
cooked really tasty steaks for dinner.

We also watched a movie!



It was overall a NG day but I tried my best to be positive
and productive the rest of the weekend.

The car problems and my injury are still a major stressor but I'm
trying to go one step at a time and do small fun things
like get coffee or window shop.

Thanks for reading
 and see you next time!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

✩ Popular Posts ✩