Day out! Cute bakery + Bird store with friends! 。゚(゚´(00)`゚)゚。

 Hi hi!

I hope you all are well!

Sorry its been so long since I've posted!
[again]

I am slowly getting better and attending
physical therapy for my injury!

I was pretty sore after my fun day out on my day off
with friends but it was so worth it! 

I missed dressing up and going out so much!!

My friend invited me to an Asian bakery called Cafe Aloe
where make these cute pig hungbao!

I couldn't wait to try one and was excited to maybe
match the theme of the Cafe!

After trying on may outfits- I ended up going with a code
I picked on impulse rather than planned.

[Usually my best codes are unplanned]

Even though i didn't match the vibe of the cafe-
I think twintails (pigtails) matches!





The cafe was so cute and had a
really relaxing atmosphere!


Some people seemed to be doing school work
so I am sorry if I was too loud ww.

I ordered a steamed BBQ pork bun,
egg tart, "piggy bun" and a Cookies & Creme Late!

[The drink was so cute!
It looked like a little plant sprouting!]




The piggy bun was so cute!
Mine came with warm custard inside!

I got one more pork bun before we headed off
to visit a nearby bird store together!

I had wanted to go back to the bird store for a while and
my friends had never been so they happily joined me!




One of my friends got some amazing photos
she said I could share!

I wish I could take photos this well!
I need a better camera!!



On my way home, I made a quick stop at Round1 to
use the restroom, grab a drink and see if the
Purikkura machine was working.



It was !!!~



I hung out with one of my friends back at her house for
a while and we looked at all her cool idol merch!

She has so much cool stuff!

She is also so super sweet and surprised me with
gift from her trip to Japan!

I was so surprised!


She got me this Umamusume Brand candy
that is like little packs of apple flavored Jelly!
[It also came with a sticker and I got Teio! Yay!]

She also got me some gal items?!?!
I was so impressed!!!! I really love them all so
much and really wanted the Sanrio and egg
hairpins for a while!

I hope to post again soon but,
I've been so busy with all my free time so
no promises!


Thanks for reading!



2 comments:

  1. Do you ever think your bird pics could become memes? hehe they're so cute~ And omggg the piggy bun!! So cute almost too cute to eat!! Glad the purikura machine was working this time because this coord and make were definitely puri-worthy~ God I just love your makeup style so much! #goals ♡(>ᴗ•) (ps. I'm catching up on my reading so I'm so late on commenting lol)
    - Amiman♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually don't even imagine readers even careing about the bird pics www. I imagine most scroll past my tangents and photo spams on them. Thank you so much for reading! I'm so back logged i need to catch up on yours too ( ̄▽ ̄*)ゞ

      Delete

✩ Popular Posts ✩