Colin & Kylies Bday Party! 2023 + Balloon Code! ( ˶•o•˶) ˙✧˖°𓈒ㅤׂㅤ⭒

 Hi hi!


My friends Kylie and Colin were had a
joint
Birthday Party!



Here is a cute photo of my bird when she brought over
a little spoolie while i was shaving my brows.
It was so cute i wanted to cry!!!!


ANYWAYS, the party theme was
"Pastel Princess"!


I didn't even know there was a theme but luckily I
had already decided I was wearing a pastel look!

I don't normally wear pastels so this was my chance to
t
ry something new and challenge myself!

I had recently got this adorable sparkly balloon Cinnamaroll
shirt from Hot Topic and was inspired to do a balloon themed outfit!






I always love a good car selfie ~





The usual Colin set up was adorable!

I absolutely loved these Hello Kitty plates!





I brought a Fruit and Veggie tray and also a Cake!
I also decorated the cake for them and drew a Kuchipatchi w!

Turns out someone also brought a cake so we had 2 cakes!





I'm really happy Colin and Kylie enjoyed
the gifts I got them!

I got Colin a
Pusheen Kitchen Mit set!
And I got Kylie a Sanrio x CareBears notebook and
a Sanrio "Mini Glass" [Its a shot glass w]

I also got them both some cotton candy!




I got some great selifes with everyone!


I MISSED RAY SO MUCH!





Ray creepin w





The selfie stick is so long w


Lena is so cute!

It was so fun chatting and eating with everyone!

We also did a couple rounds of BINGO and I won a cute Sailor Hello Kitty!
Colin also gifted me this adorable Korilakkuma!!!!




I decided to stay the night which was super exciting because
I love sleepover and I didn't have to worry about the long commute home.

After most people left the party, we winded down, [Listening to rave music], ate so so many snacks and just chatted the night away.



The mood lighting was such a vibe.

Kylie also brought her DJ set up and did some practice while we were all laying down getting ready to sleep. It was like my own personal rave right next to me while I lay down to sleep ww

We had so many laughs and it was
such a great evening.

Thank you both!



The next day I slept in like crazy!

We all chatted for a while, then I ate some fruit, drank
a Redbull then headed home.

When I got home, I added my two new plushies and
reorganized my Rilakkuma shelf!



Thank you for reading!






1 comment:

  1. This looks like such a fun time :D omggg your hair, makeup, outfit.. it’s all so perfect and cute!!

    ReplyDelete

✩ Popular Posts ✩