Exploring Downtowns + Northern Lights! ✩ ₊˚ ⊹ ( ˶°ㅁ°) ! ⋆.˚‧₊˚✩ ₊˚ ⊹

 Hi hi!


Great News! I got to see the Northern Lights!

In the past I saw them but didn't recognize them since they were white.
I thought they were just strange cloud so I missed my chance.

But this time I was ready for them!
I got to view these sighted in the woods with my friends.

Enjoy!









[Polaris and Red Lights which I heard are very rare!]

The lights started to fade to white as the morning got later..
earlier..? these were around 1-2am.



I had a difficult time sleeping that night, I think I was
just too excited, or the electric waves were frying my brain w

It was such a breath taking experience!
The lights looked a lit brighter on phone but here
was a screen shot of my camera which was closer to the naked eye.



The next day me and Seana went out to explore
some downtown areas I hadn't been to yet!

I decided to do a more gyaru kei look
since I hadn't in a while!






 MAKE


First we hung out by the beach
by a ferry terminal!









I was totally creeping on the bikes boarding and
exiting the ferry ww...



We then went shopping at a
local thrift store together!



I got a pair of shorts and a necklace!



I used their fitting room to get a code photo ww



After shopping we went to another downtown area and
explored this cute park with a bunch of water features!







Some of the fountains you could walk around in!
A lot of kids were having fun playing.

We took a moment to soak out feet.
It felt so refreshing!





After the park we got some lunch at
an Izakaya!




The food was super yummy and
I want to go back and try more things~



We stopped by a dog shop because we saw this cute
cat blocking the door way ww


The shop staff was so nice so we stopped inside to look around.
I have wanted to but a treat bowl for my bird so she can
get some enrichment foraging!

I was very picky on the bowl I wanted but
I ended up finding the perfect one!


Spoilers: She loves it and it only
took 15 minutes for her to start using it!








We went to a few more spots and stopped to get some ice cream!
They gave me so much because they were closing..

 
 I had such a fun time but I was pretty tired so
I went to bed pretty soon after.

The next day was Mothers Day and I made
this flower arrangement for my partners mom.


Thank you for reading!
See you next time!




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous makeup as usual! And the closest I'm getting to experiencing northern lights is in Animal Crossing lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwhh thank you so much! And thats so cool I didn't realize they did northern lights in AC! My poor village..I have signed on in a while..(っ- ‸ - ς)

      Delete

✩ Popular Posts ✩