Birthday Water Park + Motorcycle Test! ᯓ★( ๑ ˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و ♡

 Hi hi!

August was my birthday! Yay!


I was so busy planning for Decora day, I forgot to
make plans for my birthday..woops!

I am going to pretend it was a birthday party a little since it was
so close and I had such a good time!!

My friends were going to go to the water park so I joined them!
It felt nostalgic and young to have a water park birthday party!

We didn't plan anything big though.



I didn't take many photos as I was using this weekend
as an opportunity to relax and recharge my batteries!





Kohi x Elise!
Her swim hoodie was so cute!


The water park was very fun and it was such a beautiful day,
I mostly sun bathed and hung around the wave pool.

The lines for the water slides were extremely long so
I just stuck to the wave pool.

I took the day as an opportunity to eat junk food so
I got a cherry ice-y and cotton candy dip-n dots!

Me and my friends went into the lazy river which was pretty
intense and not very lazy!

Some parts went very fast and we got
soaked by water falls ww

I finished up the evening by getting sushi with my partner!
I was excited to splurge and was going to get some sake too..







But then the restaurants fire alarm went off and would not turn off. The sound was very painful..

We cashed out, got some ice cream and went home..

I'm a little disappointed it ended on such an annoying note and gave
me a migraine the rest of the night



I am finally getting my motorcycle license!

I have been on a permit the last couple months and
practicing on my bike and my friends bike.

I am waiting on some title issues and tags for my new bike so I've been borrowing my friends Honda Super Cub!


Its been nice getting out on the actual road!

I took the bike to do some errands and get lunch!

I think I might also want a super cub..

But I think the Monkey suits my style better ww





I wanted to get a pinlock before my test since
my helmet kept fogging up!

One of the local shops wasn't able to order one for me
but I called another store and they had one!

I did my make cute and wore a very casual code
for my errands ww


I hadn't done gal make in a while so I tried
a look based off Ichigo's Kyiripuu makeup tutorial.





My favorite selfies are always from my car <3







After getting my pinlock installed and browsing the bike shop,
I stopped by the mall since I remembered there
was a Hello Kitty Food truck there!




I have done the food truck once and the wait was pretty long..
I think we waited 2 hours back then.

The line was crazy long and moving crazy slow!
I chatted with some people in line and most had
been waiting for 5 hours...


I still took a selfie with the truck!
Stolen Valor!!!


Items from the food truck

After peeking at the crazy line, I decided to explore the mall
and scope out something to eat!




I shopping relapsed!

I haven't been to a mall in a while and
definitely spent much more than I planned.

I stopped by a miniso!
(The store usually overwhelms me)

But I found this adorable giant Keropi backpack just
chillin' alone on the bottom shelf.


There were no other backpacks like this
so it felt like fate!

I have been wanting a stuffed animal backpack for a while,
So im happy to have come across him magically unexpected!




Lush has a Minecraft collab!!
(I did get some soaps and smell-goods!)

I got the Diamond Ore Bathbomb and
an aroma therapy bar!



I also found a bunch of Gatcha machines!


There was a digimon one and I was praying to get Gatomon!




AAAA I GOT HER!!!





After a lot of shopping, I stopped at a Ramen shop.
I got the gyudon because I wanted to
try it there and I haven't had any in forever!


I also got some chilled tofu!


IT WAS THE BEST GYUDON IVE HAD IN A WHILE!
The raw egg on top was perfection!





After dinner I headed back home!
Im so happy to have a pinlock on my visor now!
It is like NIGHT AND DAY DIFFERENCE!


The following week I took my endorsement test!

I practiced a lot on the riding skills but only brushed up a
little on the written portion.

Since I got 100% on my written permit test,
I wasn't too stressed about the written part.

I practiced a lot on my friends Super Cub!


I did tight figure 8's and quick stops..
But then I found out later the figure 8 isn't tiny, and its timed
(based on speed).

This changed my practice methods a lot!
Luckily I was able to do a figure 8 maintaining a speed of 11pmh.

Not bad!


I took the day off work to take my Endorsement test.

The morning of I woke up feeling pretty sick but I really didn't
want to give up or cancel it!

I already made arrangements with work, and I
didn't want to waste the fees for the test.

I ate a banana, drank water and took a lot of vitamins
to try and combat the sick feeling.


It was cool seeing another test taker on a 125cc!
His Honda Trail was so nice and they are hard to come by!



I was a bit nervous but stayed super focused!

We did the quick stop first then the figure 8!

I actually did really good on the riding portion
especially the quick stop!

This made me happy because I did bad
on the quick stop during my permit course.

Then after they announced if we passed or not,
we took an hour break to eat lunch and headed
back to the classroom for the written test.

I got 4 questions wrong on the written.
I was over confident! woops!



But I still passed and that's
all that mattered!



I wanted to go get a congratulatory meal so bad but I felt like I was
getting even more sick so I went home and went to bed.


That's when I started to get chills and body aches..
I was so sick. I had to call out of work the rest of the week.



It took almost a week to feel better but at least I passed!
Its hard to believe I'm all done and don't have to take
any more lessons or classes.

I am so proud of myself and still owe
myself a celebration lunch!


Thank you for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

✩ Popular Posts ✩