International Decora Day Picnic! [2024] ˚✩ ₊⊹♡૮ ˶´ ᵕˋ ˶ა

 Hi hi!


Since starting Decora this year I was really looking
forward to International Decora Day!

This year would be my first one!

Me and Ray thought it would be fun to have a picnic!

I was really excited to wear this code!

Here is my mock-up drawing!
I love to do this to remind myself what may go
together and what is in my closet ww

My head-band, top and fluffy monster paws I have been planning
to wear for a long while, so the rest was all added later
(which is the fun in decora!)






I tried to take a photo with the paw on ww






I added some bottom lashes w





Picnic Time!


It took a bit of time to set everything up!
and I must say..it is a lot harder to set up things when in Decora ww

But it turned out so cute! Worth it!!





I brought free curly straws, band-aids, and hair clips for everyone!
I'm so happy people enjoyed them!



I also brought supplies for making kandi and
Ray brought his gyaru magazines!


A good amount of us still had some final touches to
do for our looks! I had so much fun putting stickers on my friends faces!




The food was so yummy and I enjoyed talking
to everyone and getting to know them all more!



Photos!























Kawaii shrine!
(It ended up becoming really big but
I forgot to take another photo!)



I got a Decora Girlz doll to open for the meet!


I got Buzzy!


Buzzy dressed and decorated!


When I got home I added some more items!
She is so cute! aaaa!



The meet was super fun and we got so many photos and ate so much food!
Thank you to everyone who showed up and helped set up!

   /\_/\      (\ __ /)  A__A
       ( ˶•o•˶)    ( •ω• )  ( •⤙•  )
   ଘ(ა🍱.      (ა🍙૮)。   (🍜٩  )੭



After more people headed home, Me, Colin and Elise went
to get some bubble tea!



This was a tasty Green Milk Tea!





I feel like the meet was a great success and I hope
to have another next year!


I think we may find a location with seats because sitting on
the ground so long made my bottom sore ww


Thank you for reading!
See you soon!



1 comment:

  1. You always do the cutest little drawings ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡
    Your outfit turned out amazing!! I'm glad you had fun ˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗

    ReplyDelete

✩ Popular Posts ✩