A Thrifting day with my Gyarusa! ( ¢‿¢)ㄏ$$$$

 Hi Hi!

 I recently got to hang with my gyarusa and
we went on a super fun thrifting adventure!

 First, a close up on my outfit!
I recently bought this oversized jersey at Rue21
and have been dying to wear it!

I was trying to incorporate it in a way that I would see in Ranzuki 2012!



Oversize Jersey: Rue21
Hair pompoms: Rue21
Nails: DIY
Shoes: Walmart crocs baby


We met up first at Goodwill!
This is one of the nicer Goodwill's in our area and this one
usually has really great finds, name brand, and a ton of furniture!

Me, Rio, and Ray dug through most of the store had some really great finds!

We found someone's huge collection of Hello Kitty plushes!
These were from a 1999/2000 release of Hello Kitty and Daniel plushes in collaboration with McDonalds!

Almost all of them were in complete pairs!
[Except for the Japanese wedding pair]
I dug through more second hand stuff animals I would even
be willing to touch just to find this damn Female HK Jp Wedding plush.
I never found it though..

( 눈_눈  ;).

We really looked insane carrying these in the store.

Even the cashier made a comment asking if
we fought over these together www!


Hekku met up with us at the Goodwill while we wrapped up 
and divvied up our findings!

I feel like all of us really found some great pieces!

After that we got lunch at Pho - Hoa!





I got the Lemon Grass and Pork Chop with Egg
and a Strawberry Banana smoothie 
w/ whip cream
(●´ω`●)

Once we were finished eating and relaxing a bit, we went down the street to the Ross!





[I couldn't decide which boots to get, I loved almost the whole store]


We all sort of camped out in the middle of the store, looking over our findings and helping out Hekku with a panel for 109 day!

Please check out Hekku's Panel : Thriving as a broke gal
@ 1:15 pm PST / 10:15 pm CEST

After some nice finds at Ross, we called it a day and headed home!


Now! For the next part,
Here are my GETS!






I may actually return this one..I'm not sure how I feel about it now ww

Thanks so much for reading!
See you next time!
ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ



1 comment:

  1. Some great finds!!! And you're all so lucky to find those HK plushies!!!
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydreamblog.com

    ReplyDelete

✩ Popular Posts ✩