Hello Kitty Food Truck ヽ(〃^▽^〃)ノ

 Hiya!

I would like to finally take the first step on actually using this blog now.

If you view my Instagram, you may have noticed that I am a bit 
behind on my posting. I tend to get behind then post
multiple times a day or so. 
Not the best habit...

After this post, I would like this blog to be a little more different,
I want this blog to be a more spur of the moment, up-to-date
and a more detailed view of what I do/ have done.


And with that!

Here is the day me and my newly formed gal circle
went to a J-Fashion meet at the

HELLO KITTY FOOD TRUCK

Saturday - 08.07.21

Me, Ray and Rio all met up at the mall where the food truck was 
parked out side of. The food truck was a lot smaller
than I imagined.
Smaller than a food truck, its just a super cute van??

The line was pretty long and I believe in total we waited in line about an hour total.





Being in the long line was very fun though!
We got to catch up with my decora friend, Connor and Lena
And we also made friends with a super cool dragon, Ryn.


A lot of the exclusive items, and even iconic food was selling out fast.
The closer we got, the less there was available.







I got some of the super cute Hello Kitty Macaroons for us to split and try!
I also got the Hello Kitty Food Truck themed coffee mug!





The rest of the day was quite eventful!
We went to Daiso and splurged on all the Sanrio items!
A few of us, including myself bought more comfortable shoes to lounge
around in. (I got some cute matching crocs!)


After we rested and ate, we went to Round 1 and bee-lined it
straight to the Purikura machine!

Sadly, we are now down to one machine [instead of two]
and it was broken with an error screen.



So instead we spent our sorrows gambling all our money away on
UFO crane game machines.
I realized trying to get a super-wedged bear was futile,
and just continued playing games for points so we could cash in our
points for prizes.

I spent so much money trying to get Rilakkuma from
 a UFO 
machine that I didn't realize
the whole time I could have used points to
get MORE Rilakkuma in the points shop.






Seriously. SO MUCH RILAKKUMA!!



After cashing in my winnings, [1 blind box]
we decided to end the night.



I am really happy with all my gets from that day!
It really is one of the most aesthetic GETS I've had in a while!


Thanks so much for reading!
ヽ(〃^▽^〃)ノ 






8 comments:

  1. Lmaooo I know EXACTLY how you feel about insta. I still haven't uploaded pics from like... 2 months ago ^^"
    But yay I loved reading this post so much! I'm so jelly you have stores like that ;; I have to get everything online and pay ££££ for shipping or buy fake items from aliexpress....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!
      Im really happy you enjoyed it!
      Lets visit one together some day!
      (*・∀・*)人(*・∀・*)

      Delete
  2. Your outfit is so cute here! I love the cow rilakkuma so much, it's too bad it's being held back by the crane machine 😭

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! <3
      And i feel personally attacked after how many attempts I used trying to get him..
      ٩◔‿◔۶

      Delete
  3. Ahhh you look so adorable!!!
    I've always wanted to go to the HK truck but yeah the lines are wild!
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydreamblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!
      Its definitely something you have to prepare for if you want all the items still available. It was a fun wait with good company though! <3 (My heart wasn't too set on any items that sold out)

      Delete
  4. omg <3 I love you gals so much, this looks like so much fun <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a super fun time and I hope we can go to more events like this in the future! LOVE YOU! ≧◡≦

      Delete

✩ Popular Posts ✩