Hello Kitty Food Truck ヽ(〃^▽^〃)ノ

 Hiya!

I would like to finally take the first step on actually using this blog now.

If you view my Instagram, you may have noticed that I am a bit 
behind on my posting. I tend to get behind then post
multiple times a day or so. 
Not the best habit...

After this post, I would like this blog to be a little more different,
I want this blog to be a more spur of the moment, up-to-date
and a more detailed view of what I do/ have done.


And with that!

Here is the day me and my newly formed gal circle
went to a J-Fashion meet at the

HELLO KITTY FOOD TRUCK

❤

❤

Saturday - 08.07.21

Me, Ray and Rio all met up at the mall where the food truck was 
parked out side of. The food truck was a lot smaller
than I imagined.
Smaller than a food truck, its just a super cute van??

The line was pretty long and I believe in total we waited in line about an hour total.





❤

Being in the long line was very fun though!
We got to catch up with my decora friend, Connor and Lena
And we also made friends with a super cool dragon, Ryn.


A lot of the exclusive items, and even iconic food was selling out fast.
The closer we got, the less there was available.







I got some of the super cute Hello Kitty Macaroons for us to split and try!
I also got the Hello Kitty Food Truck themed coffee mug!





❤

The rest of the day was quite eventful!
We went to Daiso and splurged on all the Sanrio items!
A few of us, including myself bought more comfortable shoes to lounge
around in. (I got some cute matching crocs!)


After we rested and ate, we went to Round 1 and bee-lined it
straight to the Purikura machine!

Sadly, we are now down to one machine [instead of two]
and it was broken with an error screen.



So instead we spent our sorrows gambling all our money away on
UFO crane game machines.
I realized trying to get a super-wedged bear was futile,
and just continued playing games for points so we could cash in our
points for prizes.

I spent so much money trying to get Rilakkuma from
 a UFO 
machine that I didn't realize
the whole time I could have used points to
get MORE Rilakkuma in the points shop.






Seriously. SO MUCH RILAKKUMA!!



After cashing in my winnings, [1 blind box]
we decided to end the night.


❤

I am really happy with all my gets from that day!
It really is one of the most aesthetic GETS I've had in a while!


Thanks so much for reading!
ヽ(〃^▽^〃)ノ ❤






8 comments:

  1. Lmaooo I know EXACTLY how you feel about insta. I still haven't uploaded pics from like... 2 months ago ^^"
    But yay I loved reading this post so much! I'm so jelly you have stores like that ;; I have to get everything online and pay ££££ for shipping or buy fake items from aliexpress....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!
      Im really happy you enjoyed it!
      Lets visit one together some day!
      (*・∀・*)人(*・∀・*)

      Delete
  2. Your outfit is so cute here! I love the cow rilakkuma so much, it's too bad it's being held back by the crane machine 😭

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! <3
      And i feel personally attacked after how many attempts I used trying to get him..
      ٩◔‿◔۶

      Delete
  3. Ahhh you look so adorable!!!
    I've always wanted to go to the HK truck but yeah the lines are wild!
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydreamblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!
      Its definitely something you have to prepare for if you want all the items still available. It was a fun wait with good company though! <3 (My heart wasn't too set on any items that sold out)

      Delete
  4. omg <3 I love you gals so much, this looks like so much fun <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a super fun time and I hope we can go to more events like this in the future! LOVE YOU! ≧◡≦

      Delete

✩ Popular Posts ✩