✧ Huge New Haul / Recent GETS ✧ ☆(❁‿❁)☆

Haul Time!!

If you watch my Instagram lives, you may have already seen 
that I do quite a few unboxing/haul videos!

Well I had one HUGE one last month (August) and I wanted
to share all the good stuff that I got!

I really enjoy peoples "GETS" or "unboxings"
so I hope you enjoy mine as well! ♥

This really was a HUGE haul because I had around 40 items!!
[Sorry, not going to discuss how much I paid on this one]

ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)

Most of the items were from Mercari Japan!
I feel like this current boom was a lot of d.i.a. tops and jackets
with gold embellishments, animal print Sanrio plushes, some magazines, and
SO MANY CDS


Animal print Sanrio plushes & Hello Kitty Kigurumi



I am seriously SO IN LOVE with this kigu! 



Alba Rosa skirts & hoodie dress


d.i.a & SNLP tops


d.i.a. Jacket & Hoodies


Trance CD's & Ma*rs Bag & Mirror

 ♡ ~ All the Ageha ~ ♡



 ☆ Alba Rosa & Egg Magazines ☆


𓇬 LV bear charm & bottom lashes 𓇬



Scrolling through images of all the items made it feel 
like a lot less items but it definitely took a long time to open
and put away haha!

I'm taking a break from big JP orders but I have been debating on
an Aliexpress order soon...
 We will see!

If you want to tune into my Instagram LIVES,
make sure to follow me there! 
╰(◡‿◡✿╰)










4 comments:

  1. Omggg I’m so jealous of that kigu 😵😵❤️ Such a good haul!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Def my #1 kigu forever now (I only have 2 total tho lmao). Thanks ♡♡♡

      Delete
  2. I am crying for all of the stuff you got. Especially those AB items!!!! Ahhhhh I wish I could find some that won't break my account ;o;
    Love the kigu too!!!!
    ~Kieli♥
    bunnycraftydreamblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this was definately painful to my wallet but sometimes you just take one for the team when its a dream item, ya know? Haha!
    I definately grounded myself after this haul lol!

    ReplyDelete

✩ Popular Posts ✩