Shopping for Art supplies + Chopper Co*de + New nails! ・゚・(。>ω<。)・゚・

 

Hi hi!

It has been so gross lately!
Around this time last year, we were going
through a heat wave.

I haven't put away my winter clothes still
because it has been so chilly and rainy..




I recently went shopping with my friend again
and we went on a hunt for art supplies!

It was so chilly that day, this really looks like a fall co*de
even though its the beginning of Summer
!





We stopped by Goodwill first to see
if there were any good finds!

I got a curling iron with the perfect sized barrel
I had been looking for a while for!

I also got a cute wooden bracelet!





We also stopped by Pink Gorilla which
is a cool gaming store!


[They had Love Plus!]
[I love these crafting-supplies plushes]

We also stopped by Al's Video and looked around.
My boyfriend ended up getting a vynal!

[An interesting find ww]


We found another art store downtown we had never been to!
it was so HUGE and pretty inside!


[I got some new gel pens!]
We also went to Daiso and the Japanese grocery store!
Our boyfriends got us some Mochi Donuts!
It was my first time having one!


[They were very tasty!]



[I saw some Umamusume items but
they were so over priced w]


Our last stop was was another Art shop called Blik!

It was our main destination, but in all honesty,
I liked the other store more and want to look around more!


[Blik closed very soon after we showed up so we had to hurry]
[First set of markers ACQUIRED!]


Here are my first drawings with them!!


You may have noticed,
I did my nails again!



They are different styles because I wanted to
practice with the length and see what was manageable for
me and my work at my job ww.



My dominant hand is a different tip style and length,
just in case ..ww
[I will put some deco on it later]




I am still working a couple more
blog posts, so please stay tuned!

Thank you for reading!






3 comments:

  1. How is it that you can make such ~casual~ outfits just so effortlessly gal???? Goals af <3333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG!! WAAH!! That means so much!!!
      THank you so si much!!
      Ily 💕💕💕 Σ(▼□▼メ)

      Delete
  2. Omg you're so good at drawing!!!!! Love your art! And I'm obsessed over your nails and casual codes!

    ReplyDelete

✩ Popular Posts ✩