Lunch + Round1 Date night! (*¯ ³¯*)♡

Hello!

Sorry for once again not posting in a long time.

I have been struggling with work and some personal things lately.
I have about 3 more blogs on the way after this too ww


A couple weeks ago me and my partner went on a
super fun date to lunch and Round1!

I am really inspired by boho gyaru and
rienda style lately so I wanted to try it out!



I had fun trying a new eye shape and
pairing it with fluffy lashes and my new circle lens too!


We got revolving sushi because
I had been craving it for WEEKS!


It was so delicious and satisfying!
I already want to go back!



After lunch went went to Round1!

We played a good amount of UFO crane games
but both were pretty terrible and stopped
before getting too broke.
We kept getting so close!


We spent the rest of our credits on
rhythm games which was so much fun!

We played popin' versus together and
Musica; which is my favorite!



We also tried a new game!
It has sensors so your hand placement
is counted as points!
Its so cool!!!
I really want to go back and practice more!

I tried to play Drum freaks again but got confused in the settings accidentally picked a song too difficult and wasted my credit www.



Since we were sad about no UFO catcher success,
we decided to spend our sadness on
a ton of baked goods from 85C
°.

[This was only my portion..
there was double this ww]

I also got a super tasty fresh
strawberry milk tea!


It was so fun having one-on-one time again
and just do the things we like together!

I hope we go back soon!


Once I got home, I immediately changed back to
my cozy-code self ww!



Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

✩ Popular Posts ✩