Visiting friends shopping weekend! [GETS!] ٩(。•́‿•̀。)۶

 Hi hi!


Sorry I have gotten pretty behind on my
posts and updates!

A couple weeks ago, me and my boyfriend spent the
weekend with some friends!

I went out shopping with
one of the friends and we had a super fun time!






First we went to Goodwill!
There was a lot of cute clothes but they didn't seem
like they fit and the changing room was closed,
so I didn't want to chance it!


Some cool finds!


[i-zone camera! I used to have one as a kid!
They were so much fun!]



[Very cute shoes but they were too small!
I loved how they had an url on the tongue ww]



[Organization XIII bag! www!!]



After, we went to Ross and Homegoods
and found some more interesting finds!



[This reminded us so much of the Alba Rosa check print!
A bit strange seeing it in Ross...ww]



[Death Note shirts at Ross!]


[Sanrio Sushi shirt! So cute!!]

[Okay no lie, we definitely got these Vocaloid shirts..]


[GIANT GNOME AT HOMEGOODS!
It was $250, seems worth it..]


[Some fresh roses! They smelled so nice!]




We also made a trip to Michael's!
Its a craft store and I got to play with Copic/
Alcoholic markers for the first time!

WOW!! IT WAS LIFE CHANGING!



I have never been good at digital art but I love to draw!
So I've basically sketched in black and white my whole life..

Well now I want all the markers SO MUCH!

Here are my doodles I did in the store!






They also had the POSCA WHITE MARKER!

[I can have the ultimate gyaru make now!]


Here are some other cute
finds at the craft store!



[I got a bird for tsuyome hair! Check my GETS
at the end to see which one I picked!]




After shopping we hung out with a
cow for a little bit!

So cute and life-like
!





The following day, I didn't wear any make but
I really liked my co*de!


Before getting home, me and my boyfriend made
a stop for a little sight seeing!

The weather was so nice!


Chipotle for dinner!!! YUM!
[Yes I use way too much sour cream.
Im a messed up person ww]


More photos of my co*de!
I love these new shoes so much!!


Here are my GETS from the weekend!


Goodwill




Ross



Michaels


Wal-mart

[I really loved tis top!
It reminds me of the d.i.a. handkerchief top!]

Mmmmm purple hair dye



I also got this very nice spinning organizer!
It was on sale and seemed so perfect for my brushes!
[This was my favorite item I got!]

Thank you for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

✩ Popular Posts ✩