Dinner + Karaoke Night!ヽ(○´∀`)ノ♪

 Hi hi!

On an impulse me and some friends went out to dinner
and Karaoke while a friend was visiting town!

I hadn't dressed OTT in a while so I was excited
to get dressed up again; Especially if Karaoke is involved!!

There's a few things I wish I could change about my
make and hair but I still really liked my overall co*de!








First we met up for dinner and drinks at Buffalo Wild Wings!
So many people showed up, I was so surprised !!


[I wasn't very hungry so I just got pretzel bites!]

I also got a strawberry Margarita!

or two..

Sooo..
I was a little tipsy and tripped in the parking lot
of the restaurant www!!

Mind you, I was also trying to light my cigar at the
same time and the parking lot was wet..
and I was wearing platforms woops ~


What sucks is, once I went back inside and sat down at Karaoke,
I noticed I completely ruined my platform boots..

They were basically still new condition and I had only worn them
2 other times outside...
I'm still pretty sad about it...




Before Karaoke though we killed some time playing games!
I got to play my usual Musica and we found a Touhou game machine too
 

 We are so old we don't even know which one this is..

I immediately ran to see if the Purikura machine was working!

AND OMG IT WAS
WORKING!!!!!



I did two rounds of photos solo
because I was so happy!


I also dragged my friends into it too!





After Karaoke, most of my friends went home but a few of
us were having a sweet tooth, so I took them to the Boba Lust nearby
[Its the one me and Sei went to when she visited me!
It made me miss her a lot!]

We drank tea until I got too cold and
decided to go home ww

Thank you for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment

✩ Popular Posts ✩