Prepping to move + another bird store (ง ื▿ ื)ว

 Hi hi!


I have been in the process of moving and exploring some
cool areas and towns that we pass while in the
process of moving our things!

Me and my boyfriend had a fun day out and an
overnight stay at a hotel!

I wanted to dress pretty comfy since I had
just pulled out a large bulk of my sweaters!

I love this sweater and also really wanted to wear a new
hat I got recently!





First we headed to a bird store we had
never been too!

[We stopped at McDonald's
before though ww]


The downtown area was so cute! I definitely plan on coming
back and adventuring the area a bit more!



The bird store was great and the
staff was so nice!






They had so many Green Cheek Conures for sale!
I've never seen that many at one time ever!

We also made sure to stop by this day because the
store recently announced they had baby Cockatiels and
we wanted to take a look!



They were so cute!

The one second from the left was screaming for
food the entire time even though they had just ate.

Even another baby kept fake feeding him
in hopes he would shut up ww!

We couldn't stay at the bird store very long because we had
to catch a ferry that's on limited time frame.

The ferry had a cozy feeling and I read a book while
my boyfriend too a nap.


Once we dropped off the items at our new place, we went out
for dinner to a restaurant that had many waygu beef themed dishes.


[I also got a cranberry Moscow mule]

I got a plate with egg and seasoned veggies..
but my veggies were not seasoned, under cooked and cold.


They apologized and the chef came over to look and apologized because he he could even see visually they weren't cooked all the way.

[They gave me some fresh veggies that tasted MUCH better tho]

It wasn't really that great over all, so I probably wont go back.
But the inside was really nice and cozy!

After dinner we went for some more drinks
at a nearby arcade bar!




[They had a cigarette vending machine ww]


[Egg man in the bathroom with me..]

It was really cool but we didn't have enough time to truly
take advantage of all the games!

[I also dragged my bf into a photobooth]

After the bar we went back to the hotel and swam in the
pool for a bit with some local relatives!

It was really fun!
Later we just watched movies till I eventually fell asleep ww

The next day I had some breakfast provided by the hotel.
[which wasn't very good].

I really wanted to wear the new hoodie I got from
and artist ally at Kumoricon!

I loved this code but I was saw I left my cute red bow for my
hair at home that I really wanted to wear with it.
So the look didnt feel complete to me


We went to a friends house and I got to
pet his very cute cat that sheds like crazy!




Its been so much fun and a huge stress relief to try out cafes and
bird stores during this moving process!

Moving and packing is sometimes so stressful so
its fun to try and take advantage of what we can do for fun
along the way!

Thanks for reading!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

✩ Popular Posts ✩