Fun Night of Karaoke! ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝✩♬


 Hi hi!

I did an old school inspired look to go out to karaoke with friends!

On this day I was struggling and a bit stressed on what to wear.
I decided to take some extra time with my make and do that first so I would feel more gyaru when trying on the clothes.

I was so stressed and a lot of things were just going wrong; I almost didnt go but I am so happy I decided to still go to karaoke with everyone.
It was such a fun time and made me feel so much better!






We met up at eat at Katsu Burger but I was running late so I just got
some small karaage pieces to-go!

(not my photo w)


Also my friend Noa got me this adorable
Twin Turbo strap as a present!
Its so cute!!!

The food super yummy but I had to rush eating it because I
couldn't bring them inside karaoke.

Karaoke Time!

I drank and sang a lot w










I love my friends so much!
we sang a lot of idol songs and kpop too
(well..tried to sing kpop w)


I also asked my friend buy me the entire carton of umamusume magnets from the market and we all opened them at karaoke!


The worst thing is I was pretty drunk when I left and I forgot them on the table. 

I called the karaoke place and they rescued 
them from the trash for me. 

We also took a bunch of funny chekis but 
those weren't recovered sadly...

After karaoke we went to a carnival themed
restaurant called The Unicorn!

 

The food was just okay and I was feeling pretty sick so I couldn't eat very much. It was hard to even see what I was eating due to the lighting..



Everything is so green..


What is even happening..

I put Twin Turbo on my keys ♡

We hung out a bit longer then me and my friend Aero
took the light rail back to my car.




It was such a fun time!
im glad I went through with going out to see them and
I cant wait to do more karaoke again! 
You all are so wonderful to me~


On my way home I stopped by Round1 to see
If the purikkura machine was working.

They have removed it entirely...


Now we have none. 

In a fit if rage I won a Korilakkuma 
from a UFO catcher and went home.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. No more puri??!!! NOOOOOO (╥_╥) that reallly sucks :(
    Aside from that, it looks like you had a great time. I want to do karaoke some day and be silly with friends, it seems like a lot of fun!
    - Amiman♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I was so upset! I am going back soon so fingers crossed they got another! Karaoke is so much fun! I wish I could take you ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡

      Delete

✩ Popular Posts ✩