Miracles Birthday Party!૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚



 Hi hi!


Wow this post is a long time coming!

I meant to make this post much much sooner but
I had to edit the lighting on the photos and I kept
putting it off and kept getting so much more busy..

Which is a shame because everyone at this party looked AMAZING!

I am sorry to all for not sharing this post and photos sooner.



The beautiful Miracle AKA Magical Melody had a fabulous
birthday party back in April and I had such an amazing time!

The theme of the party was
Sanrio characters!

My Inspo was Hello Kitty x Harutamu bdia Crazy Tribe era

Inspo:















Tsujimori





Miracle had the cutest decorations and really
went all out on this party!

She even had a display that looked
like a Sanrio Market front!








I loved seeing everyone dressed as Sanrio characters!







She had such a cozy pink space with a
super pink and fluffy Kotatsu area!



Once I discovered the Kotatsu I was sort of glued to it for
a very long time ....w




The cake her partner got was so adorable!!
And very Tasty!









After cake she opened gifts which, as you could guess
was mostly Magical Girl or Sanrio themed ww



I love this photo of her jumping up to hug me
after opening my gift to her <3


Her BFF made a custom magical girl potion (alcohol) for her!
It was glowing in the box and had sparkles inside!
It was such a sweet moment to watch!







We also got to try some!




I spent some more time in the kotatsu petting
Miracles cat, Pickles, and just hanging with everyone!





We stayed up super late having such nice conversations and the vibes
really had 8th grad sleep over feel, especially when gushing about old anime we grew up with.

I will cherish this memory with you all!




I don't think I fell asleep until 5am?
It was so beautiful waking up surrounded by all pink and
 cute fluffy decor....

Why don't I normally live like this...




I didn't bring a change of clothes so I wore half my kigurumi
as pants and did some base gal make.

I thought it was pretty cute for the lack of items I brought.



Since I was hungover that morning, I went to a Japanese restaurant Brittany recommended called Fort St. George.

I saw they had omurice on the menu so I was set on going!


The omurice which was delicious!

But I made a mistake geting takoyaki as well..
{The fishy smell was not kind with my hangover feeling..}

I absolutely would love to go back and try more!



After my meal I stopped by Uwajimaya and
looked at the Umamusume merch!

I am noticing there is more every time I go back.



I bought this gotcha item even though
I wasn't sure what it was ww




It was a super cute Magnet!

Once I realized this, I sent a friend back the following weekend to buy
and entire box for me (Spoilers: I have them all now w)


I then went home to relax!

(I really need to get a kotatsu..)


It was such an amazing time and I wish I posted so much sooner.
I cant wait to see everyone again! It was very Magical!

Thank you for reading!


2 comments:

  1. You are such a hottie and your friends are so cool for having a party like this! Ugh I wiiiiish lol I don't have many in person friends that like sanrio or cutesy things lol but anyway, OMG your hair is to die for!! Like you look amazingggg~
    - Amiman♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh thank you so much! I am very lucky to have these friends! It's taken me a long time to find good people so never give up (ノ´ヮ`)ノ*: ・゚

      Delete

✩ Popular Posts ✩