Lunch Date + Bike Store! ʚ(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )ɞ

Hi hi!


I wanted to take my partner to a nice dinner
after a promotion at his work.

We got all you can eat meat!
His favorite and it was a surprise!
 


I wanted to go with tropical cool onee-san vibes!








Dinner was so delicious and I ate
until I was almost sick www




Worth it! 


The caramelized plantains are my very favorite!


Afterwards we planned to visit my friend who rides motorcycles!

Turns out he was right down the road at a gear store so
we ended up joining him!


It was my first time at a cycle gear!
There was SO MUCH!!
 
 
 
 I was so surprised to see cute pink gear!



After the store we went back to his house to chat and ride bikes! I brought my helmet and gloves since he said I could practice on his bikes!


I practiced riding the Suzuki GS500!





My feet can barely reach.

I also was nervous to turn since it was such a big bike!
I hope I can ride one again soon after I'm more confident!



We went home and relaxed the rest of the day!

Thank you for reading!




2 comments:

  1. Omggg you look good on a bike girl! Now I need ora ora style on the bike next hehehe
    - Amiman♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definately working on that soon! Can't wait to get some more riding in! Thanks cutie!!

      Delete

✩ Popular Posts ✩