Coffee & Shopping day with my Friend! + Karaoke! (ෆ˙ᵕ˙ෆ)♡


 
Hi hi!


My and my friend Els met up to get Coffee
and browse around downtown!

We also planned to do a duo Karaoke session!

I love singing with her and we both haven't explored
much of Settles Capitol Hill area.

I wanted to wear a more cozy code!
Excited to finally wear my ACDC Rag x Gloomy Bear Hoodie!















First we met at a coffee shop she really wanted to try.
[Ghost Note Coffee]

She said she heard they are really well known
for the high quality of their coffee.



I got a simple hot mocha coffee!
It was amazing!!







She also surprised me with a cream filled donut!
We decided to eat these with our coffees~



I also impulsively bought a cookie from the shop too
because it looked so good!

We chatted and gushed about idols, idol culture and
I asked her all about some of the newer groups
I've been getting into!

I'm so glad I have a good friend to rant about idols with!


She gave me a Bday gift from my friend Aero!
It was so sweet I loved the gifts so much!


Els also surprised me with some hair clips she
got for me in Japan!

They are so cute!

I thought the clips went really well with
my outfit so I put on in my hair!




After Coffee we headed to another district
to walk and shop around!


We found an adorable clothing store
but sadly it was closed!

WE WILL BE BACK!



Then we found a Kpop shop near by!
This store was so big and had so much!









They also had a photobooth!



AAAAAA!!

Else got some items from the store but I was being sort of picky and
couldn't decide what I wanted to get.

We had so much fun in the photobooth!
They even had a little props and accessories station~







After walking around a bit more, we went to get lunch at a
yummy restaurant called Poquitos!

The food and drinks were so good
but weren't very strong..


My Cucumber Margarita was so tasty!


I snapped a pic of Els doing the cute
Checki in a drink photo thing ww





More co*de photos!




After a yummy lunch, we explored more areas and shops.
We went into a fragrance shop but I wasn't a big fan.

Then we stopped in Glossier which is always fun to see what they have!
I didn't get anything again but I love stealing photos inside ww




This photo feels like 2001 Space Odyssey




Our Karaoke reservation was ready
so we headed to Rockbox!


It was so fun having a smaller room and having so much time
only split between two people singing.





I think we both took the opportunity to practice covers, duets, and test what songs we've wanted to try at karaoke but don't want to waste other peoples time when we fail at them.



I had so much fun!




After Karaoke, we went to get some of my favorite
DON'T YELL AT ME coffee ~


Tiramisu as always!




I then headed back home.

We are planning on going back to visit the shops we didn't get to see!
So much was closed since we went on a holiday.

Cant wait for next time~


Thanks for reading!


2 comments:

  1. You look super duper cute!!!I I want to try karaoke but I'm shy lmaooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Maybe I can take you one day! Its so much fun! > u < )♡

      Delete

✩ Popular Posts ✩