Shopping again with my friend - a redemption story (´,,>ω<,,`)/

 Hi hi!

Shopping again. The redemption story!

Last time me and Els went out we plassed by many shops that weren't open so we made plans to go back and visit all the shops again!



Els really wanted to take me on the street car!
  I was very excited because I had never used it before.

It was a cute!




This time we tried a different coffee place that was
a Filipino bakery! Everything looked so yummy!


The interior was also very pretty!


We split 2 meat buns - Thai Chicken and Adobo Chicken.

I liked the Thai one best!

I got a coffee too but it was just okay-
The Ube cookie was delicious!


After Coffee we headed straight towards shopping!


Els wanted to stop at a sewing supplies store
that we had never been to!




The shop was so cute and they had Fruits magazines
street snap shots as wall art!!!

I ended up getting some more hand stitching needles and
T pins because I was very low!

I also got some pink pleather fabric and
a cute tiger measuring tape! 


We then headed to the kpop store again and this time
I actually bought something!

I got the Woodz 2nd Mini Album!

There was a white and black version but I went with black
because I like his edgier style and music.

[They had newer albums but I don't care for his newer music..]

This is what was inside!


We finally hit up the cute store that was closed last time;
The Little Shop!

This store was so much cuter than we thought!



I had to mentally prepare to camp in this store for a
while so I could go through all the clothes and racks.

they also had a ton of hair clips aaa!

Some of the items seemed handmade but most felt like drop shipping or items used from those types of sites.

After some research it seems the shop features some hand made
items but rents out space to other artists (including online).

Which could explain why I am
seeing the drop-shippy stuff..

The hair clips I got!

I got some cute rubber ducky socks!

I also got this super adorable bunny top!

It sort of reminded me of art in the game IB w

We had such a nice time!

We then made our way to another store I
wanted to go to called Trendy Wendy!

The store was so cool and had so much bright
rainbow and aesthetic rave gear!

They even had Kigus w!

We were in here a while because I really wanted to look at everything
especially since I don't come to Cap Hill often!

(With an exception of this being my 3rd time in 2 weeks ww)


I ended up getting some cute leg warmers, a necklace,
and cat paw broach/clip!

Once we were finishing up at Trendy Wendys, our friend Helen
joined us to hang out and get dinner!

We went to a Nepalese restaurant!

The food was great but I think the curry we chose wasn't my favorite.
The samosas and momo were great!!

After a nice dinner and chatting we decided
to all go our separate ways.

I had so much fun and am so happy with the new things I got!
Can't wait to make some looks with these!

And thank you again Els for exploring with me again!

Thanks for reading!


1 comment:

  1. Ooo lots of goodies in that album~~ and I love the bunny top! I know it's not the same style at all, but it reminds me of NewJeans lol

    ReplyDelete

✩ Popular Posts ✩