GALS NIGHT OUT - Clubbing in Agejou Co*de (*ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈)ꕤ*.゚

 

Hi hi!

My friends recently invited me out
clubbing in all gyaru attire!

I haven't worn gyaru in a little bit and haven't
gone clubbing in like...a century..

But I am a night owl and have missed good music
and dancing for a while!

I got a little pre-prepped with my hair then headed over
to Miracles house so we could all finish getting ready together!


I had been planning an agejou for a long time based
off this look that Yumachi and Aina wore for the "Get Wild, Be Sexy"
EGG DVD/CD series.



Since me and Yumachi have the same top,
I was dying to recreate this look!


I am so happy with how it turned out!
[Especially with my new hair!]

 















 It was so fun chatting,
doing our make, and listening to eurobeat!



I got to meet some new friends!

Shoutout to Pickles!

WE ALL LOOKED SO GOOD!






Once we were ready we headed to Capitol Hill which
is a huge nightlife party town!

Me and Buri took so many selfies in the car~





I didn't eat dinner so first we
stopped at a danger dog shop. 

The shop said it was the best dog in Seattle.
It tasted to bad w
But I was no longer hungry!

We went to a really fun bar called Unicorn first and on our way we ran into my friend Pigeon who I always seem to bump into!

So good seeing you and catching up!




I couldn't get an aesthetic drink holding pic
so I held everyone's drink at once w

We then headed to the lesbian bar and enjoyed the live dj!


It was so fun to dance and sing with my friends!



After close to closing time- we decided to try one more new club
[I forgot the name w]

We realized it was pretty much an all men's bar but they
still let us enter and enjoy the atmosphere.

This club had the best music and
atmosphere hands down!

It started getting pretty late so we decided to get some food before heading back to the car.

Unfortunately we scrapped our plans to get food
after hearing some really alarming bangs and screaming.

We decided to head straight home and ordered
a pizza and tried to relax the rest of the night.

Miracle so such an amazing host and made sleeping over
so comfortable and easy!



I woke up the next morning too early,
so I said a quick good bye and decided I wanted a tasty
hang over lunch!



I wanted to get Omurice but I was worried the restaurant was busy and I was a little pressed for time, so I decided to go to a Tsukemen
place I used to go to!


It looks delicious but it was not very tasty..
The broth was quite cold.

I finished as much as I could and headed to Uwajimaya
to get some Japanese groceries.

There were so many cute things in the store!


Cinnamaroll x Miku collab!





I also got some face cleanser!
[I always hear good things about this brand]



As I was checking out, I heard my name called
and saw Colin and Lena!


It was so nice seeing them!
I wish I could have stayed longer and didn't have to leave.



 I got Taiyaki to eat on the way home!



They had so many Taiyaki options!


The Taiyaki was also..just ok.
The akazuki beans were very dry in the middle
and was not very satisfying to eat..

Oh well!


I had such a fun an magical time over all!
I cant wait to go out again!

Thank you for reading
See you next time!







1 comment:

  1. HOT DAMN girl you look good!! All your group activities always look so fun~~
    - Amiman♥

    ReplyDelete

✩ Popular Posts ✩