Anime Impulse 2024 + NEW HAIR!!!! ₍^ >ヮ<^₎ .ᐟ.ᐟ

Hi Hi!


So soon but time for another new con!

This time I went to Anime Impulse in Seattle.

There seemed to be a lot of online advertising but
not much talk in general.

I only knew a few people who planned on going.

Luckily, my friend was having a Birthday room party
so I definitely wanted to check out both!



I heard the con was a combination of 3 conventions;
Anime Con, K-pop Con, and a Sneaker Expo

...This was going to be interesting!

When I think of sneaker heads and liking anime,
I think of the anime hype dudes,
so I was expecting to see a lot of those.



I picked a Pikachu themed Amekaji code!

I got this Pikachu hat on depop that I cleaned
and brought back to life.

I'm really happy with how it turned out!












I also revived my old Tamagotchis right before this con.
I think that was quite the task to take on!

I have had these since I was 12 but can't remember
when I last used them..maybe when I was twelve!

Also I think only having one alive would have been
much easier to manage..



The K-pop portion of the con was so fun!




There were lots of dance troops performing too!


There were so many adorable artists in the AA that
incorporated anime, kawaii and k-pop!

All the vendors were so sweet too and didn't make me
feel dumb or awkward for not knowing if
something was k-pop related.





I bought these dishes!!


I also got this adorable Tamagotchi keychain
with customizable stickers!




Luckily, I found some more pikachu accessories which was
great because I felt I needed more!



Dungeon Meshi Booth!


Ran into these amazing cosplayers too!





Apparently there was also a big doll meet in
a part of the con too! I took photos for my friend Fran!


Walking around and bumping into friends was really fun!
I didn't really know to to expect to run into ww





The vibe was definitely more family friendly and there wasn't a
whole lot to do outside of the vendors hall or performances.

There wasn't any sort of panels or main events or contests.
Either way it was still fun and I enjoyed the AA a lot!



We stopped by the Melona booth for
a free photo and icecream!


We also made sure to stop by the Sneaker Expo part.
Turns out it was a bit separated from the rest of the con.




It just had some tables with sneakers, random
possibly boot-leg sports merch, and a
DJ playing to like..nobody.

It was so low on the hype aspect I was surprised.
However, everyone was still very nice and welcoming!

I just felt so out of place walking around..






After basically exploring the whole con,
We went to DOUGH ZONE!

This was my first time eating here!
It was very tasty!!





After dinner, I headed to my friend Jifs hotel room to help set up for his Birthday party! I couldnt stay very long since I had to drive home
but I hope he had a super Happy Birthday!









The next day I had a
hair appointment!


The grey and silver washed out to a
green-ishgray and pink color!

It wasn't too bad but I needed something new!

I was only thinking i'd get a touch up but we didnt
expect the gray to go so green..

So my amazing hair dresser recommended something
comepletely new to me....







RAINBOW HAIR!!!

She loves doing rainbow and her skills at it are
so impressive! I was smiling the whole time!










Jess did such an amazing job as always!

I cant wait to put it in so many different styles!

I think it'll match so well for decora AND gyaru!

Thank you for reading!

1 comment:

  1. wahhh the rainbow is so pretty~~ ps. the anti jopping mug is sending me xD

    ReplyDelete

✩ Popular Posts ✩