Kandi Making Party in Decora + Motorcycle! ˚₊·—̳͟͞͞♡ (๑>◡<๑)

 Hi hi!

I was sick with bronchitis for
about two weeks.



I know I got it from the concert I went to but I think
it got worse because I was deep cleaning the garage for a few days


(TO make room for a new Motorcycle!
Stay tuned...)

My friend Kalabria was hosting a
Kandi Making in the Park event!

Since I was sick so long, I hadn't worn any JFashion
in what felt like an eternity.

I definitely wanted to try some neo decora!

I got to wear so many new items! Yay!
Im really happy with how it turned out!














The event was in a covered area which is
good because it was super rainy!

In an area there were people wearing
full armor fighting each other!
It was so cool!!

There were so many people!
Lots of kandi and a cool DJ set up!






i got to meet someone with an Tamagotchi Uni!
Man they are so cute! I sort of want one...



I love Kandi meets because its such a fun opportunity
to share supplies with each other!


I made a couple cute singles but the vibes were so much fun
and there was so much going on, I found it hard to sit still and craft.








I danced around when my
friend Kylie did a DJ set!







The event was going to be a flow event later
(people with the cool light up items you see at raves).

It started getting crowded, windy and cold so I took
that as my que to leave soon..




One of the flow people saw me taking some selfies and offered
to take photos of me! They turned out so cute!

Thank you again John!



It was such a fun time and I cant wait
to go to another one!






I am so so happy to announce...


I GOT MY FIRST MOTORCYCLE!

Honda Monkey x125!
 



I had been eyeing the monkey for a while but luckily an
acquaintance of mine was selling his!

It sort of happened perfectly when I decided to visit the motorcycle shop.
It came up so naturally in conversation, it was fate i think!


Its so gorgeous!



I initially wanted the yellow it also comes in but
the blue has definately grown on me!

It event has sparkley metal flakes!





I am so happy and have been fun practicing on it.
Next step is to get my endorsement (license)!



I just need some more practice first...

Thank you for reading!


1 comment:

  1. You crafted some really nice pieces! The pics of you under your umbrella are too precious~~ ♥ And congrats on the motorcycle!!

    ReplyDelete

✩ Popular Posts ✩