Pride Pool Party 2024! (♡ˊ͈ ꒳ ˋ͈)

 Hi hi!

Happy belated Pride month!

I got really busy and burnt out during June so I didn't go to any major Pride events but Colin had a Pride Pool party!

I was so excited!


The theme was tropical but for some reason I just
wasn't feeling doing an old school look.

Instead went with a brighter neon and rainbow bdia look!
I took a lot of inspo from Pochiyamu since she will mix
gal with other colorful styles.

I feel like the clothing items and silhouette is
still very b.dia gal along with my make!



I was so happy with how my hair turned out!

I tried some new grey circle lens too!






The party was such a cute set up and
everyone looked amazing!


So many of my friends did such cute gyaru looks too!
I was so happy!












We chatted and munched on snacks
then went out to the hot tub!

I only stuck my legs in since it was still a bit chilly and I think
I was just too lazy to change ww










Smoke Break! <3



We didn't play the usual bingo games but Colin gave me this amazing bag that he said was going to be a bingo gift but he figured I'd really want it and everyone else passed on it.

I love it and think it'll be so cute for work!!


[photo of the bag when I took it on vacation ww]

I also bought Colin's new keychain monster floofs! I couldn't decide on which one I wanted so I got the two rainbow ones!

The party was so much fun!
I will probably go to a Pride event thats mid-July
so I'm looking forward to that!

I also went to an event called Thriftopalooza!

It was like a giant yard sale
in a huge building!

I met up with some friends but we all got separated since
there were so many things to look at.

I got some pretty nice items and talked down the
price on all of them!

Me and my friend Kalabria met up too!













After the event, I noticed there were a lot of nice cars driving
around and found out there was an old car meetup!








I looked around at some of the old cars but it started to get late and
I could tell it was just getting started so I headed home.

Thank you for reading!


4 comments:

  1. This party looks like it was a lot of fun!!! Love those grey lenses on you, I've been using grey too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! I got so used to brown that they grey makes me double take sometimes haha! Would love any recommendations ♡ ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡

      Delete
  2. You and your friends are so cool~ You look amazing as always doll ♥
    (ㅅ´ ˘ `)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaah thank you so much cutie!! I hope we meet some day too (*ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈)ꕤ*.゚

      Delete

✩ Popular Posts ✩