Pride 2024 + Thrifting! \( ´ ▽ ` ).。o♡

 Hi hi!



I took a tiny break on my blog posting but
i am back to it again!

I went to a super fun Pride festival
last month!



It was going to be super hot that day so I had to
strategize what I was going to wear!


I sort of planned an outfit but even when you plan,
things always change ww!

Im really happy with how my look turned out!















NAILS
[I put them on much later w]




Pride Day!



This burn-in-hell guy goes every year
but this time Jesus showed up w!
[His sign says "Not with this guy! Happy Pride!"]



A table had a kandi making set up!
Not as good as ours but they tried <3






I ran into a gyaru!
I was so happy and they were so adorable!
Nice to chatting with you gyouza_gyaru!


I found Colin and Tim and we waled around together
for a bit and got bubble tea!




Im sorry but the bubble tea was so gross
it tasted like soap.



I also found another decora!
They looked so amazing!




After tea I met up with my new friend Cameo!
I'm so glad we finally got to meet; you are so sweet!



We all went to watch Miracle do her
skating performance!!





This was my first time getting to see Miracle perform in person and
it was such a joy to watch! I'm so happy!


Linked up with my pink girlies Buri and Miracle!


After the performance we all got a small
bite to eat and hung out on the street w





My friends hung out in the park until the event was done.
There was a block party later but we were all too cheap
[you have to pay entry for the block party] ww

Instead we got dinner at a yummy
Mediterranean restaurant!




Overall, I had so much fun and got to spend time with my friends
and make new friends too!

Cant wait for next year!
I hope everyone had a safe and happy pride and don't forget,
Pride and support is forever!


The next day I went thrifting with my friend!
She was visiting from out of town so we went to all our favorite shops.

I didnt get too many things but I had fun trying another style!
I had been watching a lot of jpop idol videos lately and felt
inspired to try a girly style!

I also had this headband ive
wanted to style for a while!






I got this weird drawing device while thrifting!
It had no price so I got it for very cheap and have been
having fun playing with it!



We also found so many anime plush so we grouped them
together in hope they get a good home!



Thank you for reading!




2 comments:

  1. Not the boba tasting like soap 😭 that's rough lol But you looked cute while sipping~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never had Boba so horrible I felt so bad. And thank you!!! (˶˃ ᵕ ˂˶) .ᐟ.ᐟ

      Delete

✩ Popular Posts ✩