Halloween Party Time! Warning!: [SUPER KAWAII !!!] (*ฅ́˘ฅ̀*)

 Happy Spooky Month!


A couple weeks ago I went to a friends Halloween party!

We used to go to.a local event called "Kawaii-ween", which was
at a community center where local artists would bring their "kawaii" themed goodsand sell them to attendees!

Everyone would dress in Jfashion or cosplay and it was so super fun!!!
[Unfortunately the event became too expensive and they couldn't afford to run it anymore]

( ੭•͈ω•͈)੭

In the spirit of what we missed, one of my amazing decora friends hosted a small party to replace what we felt from Kawaii-ween! 


*** Please please follow my friend Collin! ***
His tik tok is amazing and all the credit for the Halloween party set-up
and SUPER CUTE Hello Kitty house all goes to HIM!

 

          conceitedplastic



♡ Here are some full body shots and close ups of the costume I wore! ♡

I've never really dressed as any sort of fairy tale character for Halloween
before and the Alice motif is such a cute classic! I had to give it a try!


 

Eyemake close-up!

Had to make a pit-stop for coffee, of course~
°ʚ(*´꒳`*)ɞ°

And now to show the amazing Halloween decorations
and Collin's overall home decor!
It was seriously so magical feeling and the Halloween set-up was 10/10~~

 
 

 

 

Collin's home was so cute and cozy and seriously made for the best
backgrounds in our photos!


Some Ray x Kohi

 
 

We made decora beaded bracelets, played Taiko no Tasujin
on the switch, did hello kitty bingo for random ass prizes we threw together and drank champagne!




 
 
 
[Yummy Champagne!]

[ Very tasty macaroons that were Halloween flavors!]
 


We took a bunch of full body pics and even "Prom-Pose" style
[Cheesy Prom photos are always a MUST]

 
The most desirable of Bingo prizes!!
www!!


I had such an amazing time and it was such a fun small get together to really kick-off the rest of the Halloween season!

I cant wait to see what else this month brings me!

I hope you enjoyed reading and seeing all the kawaii overload ww!





3 comments:

  1. Honestly these pics give me so much life and I LOVE THAT HOUSE AAAAH *3* <3333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww it all look so cute and fun!!! I'm jelly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore everything! This house is everything I ever dreamed of. Love your costume!!! Super cute!
    きーりん♡
    bunnycraftydreamblog.com

    ReplyDelete

✩ Popular Posts ✩