Mall Outing and running errands! w/ Rio! ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)

 Hi hi!

Last weekend me and Rio went on a super casual
and fun outing to the mall!



I really needed to exchange an item [Which I left at home ww], and
buy a few more needed makeup and skin care items!

Here are some of the photos from our day out!

I was definitely feeling an urge for a casual Agejou look!


[Close up on my eyemake]
I decided not to wear lens lately since i need some new ones
and don't want ot irritate my eyes.

I was waiting for Rio @ the Round1 and THANK GOD
THE PURIKKURA MACHINE WAS WORKING!

I got some solo shots to try out the machine!

 
 

I have to say, the Machine has been updated a bit
and has very limited stickers and time for selections but
I'm SO THANKFUL its still the full body one!

 

Kohi x Rio!

 
 
 
 
 

For lunch we went to our usual place
that has really tasty pork buns!

(๑ᵔ⤙ᵔ๑)






We also found.a Lash Vending Machine! ww!!

 
 
~ We match! ~
(❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈)
 

We also stopped by Daiso and got some of the
special edition Halloween Rilakkuma key chains!

Rio loves Rilakkuma and I love Korilakkuma
so we were hoping to at least
get one of each!



We got 3 of the same Kori and one Rilak. ww!!!
I just took both the Kori and decided I will sell the extra!

I didn't really get most or my errands done but
I had a super fun time and
got some new makeup!

 


I went in Sephora looking for the Marc Jacobs eyeliner pen but
found out he doesn't produce makeup anymore????

The.shop employee suggested the
One/Size by Patrick Star and said it was
a good dupe!



I didn't notice till I got home that I accidentally got
the liquid felt eyeliner instead of the pencil but tbh,
this eyeliner is AMAZING!

It really doesn't budge and I had a hard time even getting it off ww!

I recommend it and will probably go back and
get the pencil for my waterline!
 

 


I also tried a sample of the Too Faced - Born This Way Foundation!
[I was looking for a foundation to combat oil]


I'm not really the biggest fan of foundation but WOW!
I really like this foundation!
It is so light feeling on my skin and helps my skin
look waaay less textured than my previous foundation.

This isn't a gal look but in this photo, I think you can see the difference!

 [Left side is my previous foundation, Right side is the Too Faced]


I also got a pallets on sale and a couple makeup brushes!
I also got some things from Daiso but nothing super interesting to show
I think I put all the items away by now.. www!

 
I hope you enjoyed my photos and my mini review!






4 comments:

  1. I love that MA*RS jacket so much waaahh!!! This place looks so cool, purikura and lash vending machine??? Sign me in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Agejo Kohi!!!! Your whole coord looks amazing!!!! I love the puri you guys took! Dying to get to a puri machine one of these days XD
    きーりん♡
    bunnycraftydreamblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love purikura, it's so addictive! We have a couple of booths here in SOCAL♥
    So cute, both the solo shots and the ones with Rio. Also, I am not sure I've been in your blog before, I love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so beautiful. I love your blog.

    Regards.
    Emily

    ReplyDelete

✩ Popular Posts ✩