Birthday Dinner for Ray! ヽ(≧◡≦)八(o^ ^o)ノ

 Hi Hi!


I've been so busy and a little behind at posting recently!
Sorry about that!

Last weekend was Ray Day!
[Ray's Birthday]


We dressed in Kyabajou looks and
decided to go out and get Hot Pot for dinner!

I am so happy with the dress I got the previous weekend!
We all looked so fabulous!



The restaurant was very beautiful and we
felt very welcome in our apparel!

The restaurant had many options of food and
you order from a tablet.

 It was Rio and Rays first time getting hot pot!
I've been a handful of times but they are all a little different.
We just pressed buttons and hoped for the best!

The food was so delicious!

They also had a sauce bar where you could make your
own dipping sauce combinations!

They also had fresh fruit!

 

My gals are the best and let me have the mushroom!

It was so yummy!!




After dinner they gave us complimentary ice cream
and we watched Ray open his gifts!


Afterwards we just chatted till it got pretty late
and basically past closing time www!

It was such a great time and I can't wait
for the next birthday celebration!

Mine is in the summer, I wonder that we'll do..

See you next time!



2 comments:

  1. YOU ALL LOOK AMAZING!! Also I loooove hotpot I'm so jelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!! i absolutely love the print of your dress and scrunchie it matches your hair sm ! <3

    ReplyDelete

✩ Popular Posts ✩