New Nails, GETS, Kyabajou look!ヽ(>∀<☆)ノ

 Hi Hi!

Just a few updates I would like to share!


I re-did my nails!

 


I'm very happy with how these ones
turned out!

I used tips this time instead of forms and
WOW WHAT A DIFFERENCE!

As long as these don't break, I think
I will use tips now going forward!


They also glow in the dark!!!

I stopped by one of my favorite stores
at the mall recently and got some very cute GETS!

[Im in love with this resort style dress!
I am so excite for summer! ]

I also got a really cute jacket from Rue 21!
I really liked it because it reminded me a bit
of the Black Diamond pink tracksuits!


I got the Awe Struck tanning
lotion from Designer Skin!!

Th bottle is so fancy and feels so nice!
The cut out decal is actual metal too ww!

[Maybe I will do a review]

I recently did a Kyabajou look for an
online Gyarusa meetup; with CYBER!

We had a meet where we dressed up and
played some drinking games!

I did more toned down make
and no lenses because I need to buy some more!






FINALLY!
My Mercari order arrived!!!

 I will schedule an Instagram LIVE and open this up soon!
I am so excited!! THE BOX IS SO BIG!

Thanks for reading!


1 comment:

  1. This nail set is so cute!! You did such a great job. I was thinking about giving acrylics and tips a try but honestly I'm tired of doing my own nails so I'm going to go back to my nail tech for my birthday 😅

    ReplyDelete

✩ Popular Posts ✩