Gyaru Slumber Party! (/ =ω=)/ zZZ

 Hi Hi!

Last Friday I invited Rio and Ray over to my house
for a slumber party!

Fist we went to one of my favorite malls!

I met up with Ray first and I tried to finish my make
while we waited for Rio to arrive.

 I had just gotten back from work www

It was actually a bit scary because Rio arrived to the mall
but then their phone was dead!
We ran to my car and drove around
till we found them!


What a relief when we did!

We walked around the mall and stopped at
some of the regular shops; like Claire's, Ulta, and ICEING.

We went into the GUESS store too which I
was surprised to find so much that I liked!



 Since it was a bit late in the evening, some of my favorite
small shops were already closed.


Hopefully we can go next time!

Our last shop was Burlington, which was open late!
Ray had never been before so we
were there for quite some time.
[Its a huge store!!]




[So adorable ww]


We were SO HUNGRY after the mall
and hurried to get Taco Bell!

 

WE ATE LIKE KINGS!!



 

We were all so hungry and basically had a Taco Bell
Mukbang while watching my playlist of Gyaru MVs
and documentaries!

This is going to sound a bit mushy but,
It was always my dream to have gal friends over and
just chill watching gyaru related video
s.




ULTA

Lash Glue!
[NEEDED DESPERATELY!]

CLAIRE'S / ICING
[Necklace and Rings]



I also got a magical wand for
an upcoming cosplay!



We all got these super adorable BFF
necklaces and bracelets!

Burlington

I am obsessed with the hoodie and
wore it almost all night ww!

I got so many snacks for us to try!
[There are a few I've had but most are new!]

Some of this is just normal snacks
I look forward to trying for my work week
[Like this Tteobokki and Furikake!!]


I also got this candy because the characters on
the box reminded my of a host boy and gyaru girl
www!


We all got sleepy pretty early but we
somehow stayed up till 4am www!






The next morning Ray had to leave really early.
Me and Rio went for a Starbucks run ww!

While Rio got ready doing make, we watched
a bunch of "whats in my bag" videos.



It was a really relaxing morning~!


I got a bit lost trying to find Rio's bus stop and
found it with only 2 minutes left!

It was really such a close call and the bus left
immediately once they got on ww!


After that I went to start the rest of my Saturday!
I stopped by my friends cafe for late breakfast (a second one) ww.

My next blog post will be about my Saturday
and Sunday adventures!

Thanks for reading about our slumber party
and see you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

✩ Popular Posts ✩