Friends Graduation Paty + Tsuyome CO*DE ヽ(>∀<☆)ノ

 Hi Hi!


Recently I got to go to a
friends graduation party!!

She said I should wear gal especially because the event space
was super bright and colorful!

[In retrospect I think I should have worn Amekaji bc
it was mostly primary colors but I still loved my code!]

 Co*de

 








 

I volunteered to decorate and help set up
so I showed up early!

I was walking down an alley looking for the location
and there were a ton of people!

I could feel so many people starring at me
but I was focused on finding the location.

A friend came and met me and took me to the event space.
It looked so shady because it was a random metal door with no windows or signage besides "private event" I'm sure I looked like a hoe www!


After helping decorate, we took some photos
at a photo booth they had!




The food and drinks were so good!
We had Bulkan food and really tasty deserts!

I also tried Starlight coke!
It just tasted like vanilla and raspberry ww


After eating, we started Karaoke!
It was a huge Karaoke set up with 2 TVS and a projector.




We sang some Japanese songs at first but then switched it
over to English/American songs 

everyone could sing along!

I had fun helping pick the songs and making
sure everyone got a chance to sing!

It was such a good time and
everyone there was so great! 

I got home pretty late!
The rest of the weekend I cleaned and did laundry.

But I also hung up some home decorations I had
been meaning to for a while.

It was VERY productive!



My lens from pinky paradise came in!
Stay tuned because I will make a blog post dedicated
to showing the lens and some looks with them!



Thanks so much for reading!



4 comments:

  1. I already told you but I adore this outfit and I love how you did your hair and makeup!! Always serving the best looks 🥺

    I'm pretty picky with my donuts but those blue ones look kinda interesting 👀 I've never tried starlight coke but now I gotta find some!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwh thanks so much I love you!! And the purple ones were Taro flavor! We can get both together!! 💕(´ ω `♡)

      Delete
  2. I don't know how you do it but every look is better than the last ;_; The hair set is so damn cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh!! Thank you so much! I deff need more practice but it was really fun and I liked the results too! ♡ (⇀ 3 ↼)

      Delete

✩ Popular Posts ✩