Halloween Party + ONE OK ROCK Concert! 。><)シ

 Hi hi!

[10.15.22]

I went to another super fun Kawaii-ween party
at Colins house again!


I was so excited to go but honestly, Halloween kind of
snuck up on me this year and I wasn't as prepared for
a costume as I thought I'd be!


It was either going to be a Kigurumi
(which I love and wanted to get a bird one)
or a Yanki Bosozoku look!

I had recently got some Japanese oversized workers pants
so I figured, the Yanki would be the cheapest and fastest option.

I got the top, bandages and accessories from
Amazon; also the top!

I really wanted to make it look like I got in a fight
so I got some fake blood too!



I had so much fun putting on the blood!
I really wanted to give myself a fake head wound and make it
look like the blood crusted-up.
[I added some black and brown eyeshadow to make it look
like darker blood ww].


Here are photos of the party!


Colin's house looked amazing AS ALWAYS!!



[Ray showed up dressed as an angel]







I love these photos of my we got while having a smoke
[I won whatever fight I was in ww]






Colin set up his really cool black lights!



Some more scribble scrubbies for the chill period
of the party! They are so fun and relaxing!


We played Bingo like usual and then played with
scribble scrubbies (..again).

[I swear we are adults!!!]

It was getting pretty late and I had a concert for the following date
so I left once I started getting a bit sleepy.

[10.16.22]

The next day, Me and my co-worker
friend went to go see One OK Rock!

I had never seen them live before and in all honesty,
she's the one who has been getting me into them.

Their songs are very hit or miss for me but
its cool they do a lot of Anisong too!

We took the train to the venue!


I told her the differences of JP concerts and American concerts
and how the Que and eventing is in comparison.

When we arrived, i saw how ling the line was and confirmed
"ah, this is definitely a Japanese concert, some of these people have been here all day for sure".

We were so hungry though, and she agreed, its be better to be full and
at the back of the concert, than be, maybe in the middle?, and be
STARVING!

We went to a Winery RIGHT outside the line and drank
wine, seltzers and flat bread pizza.

The drinks and food were so good, and it was really funny
to eat the food and just watch the line (never moving).

Once we were done we got to the back of the line and
i kept over hyping it to make her laugh.


Suddenly a man came out and said, anyone 21+ to follow him.
SO MANY people started blindly following this guy, AS DID WE!

Turns out the event wanted 21+ in another
line so they could sell more drinks.

We joked about how this man could straight up be
lying and we could all be screwed just following him.

But It was legit and I do think it got us in faster.






There were two Line Up bands and they were okay!

The first one was really good and had great energy!

The second band was British and the music and band were great.
I wasn't a big fan of the vocalist though,
ごめんね!


One OK rock sounded phenomenal though!
The band and vocalist were insanely good and it was so fun to see
so many die hard fans having the time of their lives.



My co-worker had so much fun and kept saying how happy
she was and I loved that so much!

She was sad the see the concert was ending early but
I told her, "girl, its a Japanese concert, there will be an encore".

and yes, after like only 2 minutes of chanting, they came back
out with two encore songs.

All in all it was a really fun time and we both
went back to work the next day, sore feet and our voices were gone.


Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment

✩ Popular Posts ✩