My BFF comes to visit me! o(>ω<)o

Hi hi

I'm catching up pretty well on my back log I think!
But I am still pretty far behind!

This post is dedicated to my BFF who I've been best
friends with since 8th grade middle school!

We live far apart and normally I go to visit her,
But I won a bet against her bf so she came here on his airline credit.
www!


On the first night she arrived it was very late at night!
Around 11pm our time but she lives with a time difference
of 3 hours, so it was more like 2 am for her.

We were very hungry so we went and got
Dicks burgers for a late night bite!

It was tasty as always!
Sorry for my lack of photos!

We mostly used traditional disposable cameras
on her trip and haven't gotten them developed yet!

When we got back to my place, we both fell
asleep very fast ww.

[Day 1, Sunday]

We decided we were going to explore some parts
of downtown Seattle together.

I had recently learned about one of the light rail systems so we
decided to explore that together.



We stopped to use the gas station restroom
and got such funny photos!


I was pretty nervous about the train system itself and afraid
of getting lost of confused.

But it was really nice to have my best friend with me

so that it feels more like an adventure!


The train system was insanely easy and I was a little
surprised and embarrassed of how nice and simple it was!




 We stopped by the University District first and exlpored the area and
she really enjoyed all the unqiue shops; though most were close.

[This was called "Capsule Cafe" but there were no
capsules machines anywhere?
I was so confused, it was just a restaurant]


[The crab is so cute on this advertisement.
I could never want to eat it!]
 

[Initial D car but the Tofu text is so small ww]


We split a drink together at a place I like called
"Don't Yell At Me!"

We got an amazing Tiramisu drink!





I also too her to visit the Pink Gorilla store,
which is a very popular retro video game store
 
 Her and her boyfriend love retro games
so she had an amazing time there and got him a nice souvenir!


I just got distracted by their cute plush keychains
and anything else bird related ww.




After we were done visiting University Distrcit we went
to the International district and shopped around more!

We explored Uwakimaya and Kinnokuniya!




[They had Umamusume again!]
 

[This taiyaki place used to be just a food truck.
Its nice to see they have an entire store front now!]


[My friends nails matched all the Spirited Away merch!]



Later we got hot pot!
It was so tasty and I got a really delicious egg and rice bowl!

[Ive been obsessed with it since and try to recreate
it at home but its not the same ww]







[Day 2 - Monday]

We decided we wanted to go back to Seattle again
and explore more party of the city, especially
some places I haven't been much, like Capitol Hill

I love my code a lot this day and felt very
inspired by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ww!


[I love these photos of us because
she looks like my Jojo's Stand! ww]





We got some breakfast and a cute cafe!

She got an Italian Orange Soda and a Paganini
and I just took a coffee and Breakfast Oat cookie.





Having fun riding the train again!


We walked around a lot downtown and explored a lot
of the boutiques and the art store!



We stopped ata really tasty Mexican restaurant!
We mostly got chips w/ queso and some mixed drinks.

It was SO GOOD!


 


After being pretty drunk we wandered around capitol hill and
explored a lot of the area!

There are so many restaurants I got to scout out
but I feel like bars and restaurants are really the
main pull of that area.

We also got to stop at the Glossier store which was
so cute inside!

 
 
I've always wanted to go but didn't really know
what to expect from their brand and heard its pretty hyped up.




I actually ended up getting a cream blush
that I obsessed over!




I really like it so far but I am so used to powder
blushes that I am still trying to get used to it!

After exploring most of the area, we stopped by an
Asian market and picked up some more snacks
to bring back with us.

We had a really relaxing train ride back and watched
the sunset together on the horizon.





 [Day 3 - Wednesday]

We were planning on going to the Zoo but I 
was dumb and didn't realize it was closed.

My co*de was definitely to
match the vibe of the Zoo.


For an early snack lunch we got crunchy dogs!


After lunch we went to a fancy mall
but got dinner first at Kazuki Ramen.

We got tasty drinks too and I got very drunk. 



We roamed around the rest of the mall
and I could barely walk straight
Wwww

My friend had also mever been to a LUSH 
store so we stopped there too!


She was so in love with it she had
to stop herself before they took all her money.
 


After exploring the area we then went to get 
Some rotating sushi together.


We got back to my place and did our usually chat,
eat snacks and put something funny on the TV.


It was so refreshing having a visit from a familiar piece of home
and someone who knows me so well

I already miss ya girl!




No comments:

Post a Comment

✩ Popular Posts ✩