When I had to miss NW Idol Fest! ( ╥ω╥ )

 Hi hi!

No Time no blog!
Things have gotten pretty busy again and it turns out im
also moving soon! 

First! I wanted to show one of my most recent
nail sets I did myself!








[I am sad to say I had to take them off a couple
days after due to a reaction to one of the chemicals used]

But this is one of my favorite sets!



Sadly, I had to miss Northwest Idol fest
this year due to being sick.

It was such a bummer too because I was
going to host a Parapara panel for it!

A How-To dance style panel where I teach everyone how
to do a certain routine!

I was actually surprised by the large amount of
talk about it and how so many were looking forward to it!

I plan to try again next year!


 

Since I wasn't feeling super sick at home, I actually got
dressed in what I was planning on wearing to my panel!

[I also did my make on an Instagram live -
you can still view it if you'd like!]

I wanted to try some very OTT vibes!








I also recorded my routine and plan to upload it on
Instagram and my youtube channel!

I hope you enjoy!

The other outfit I was planning to wear at the convention is
Tokai Teio from Umamusume!

I actually bought quite a lot of character wigs recently so I can
dress as multiple characters but the first one I picked was Teio!


Even though I couldn't go, I felt so much love from everyone there!

Many sharing videos and photos of things to me
and saying they missed me and hope i feel better!

Any mention of Umamusume or Eurobeat ended up
coming my way and that made me so happy!

I can't wait to try again and see you all next year!

Stay safe!





1 comment:

  1. Gosh that kogal outfit is such a vibe!!!! And it's a shame those nails gave you a reaction... the design is super gal! *3*

    ReplyDelete

✩ Popular Posts ✩