Relaxing and doing WHAT I WANT for a day!\( ˋ Θ ´ )/

 Hi hi!

[11.5.22]

After being so busy and eventing so much, it was really nice to
have a free weekend with no plans orobligations.

So I decided to do what I wanted to do for the day!


I got ready in a very cozy co*de

I was chatting with Lyon as I got ready and he
helped me pick some of my outfit.

[I think its visually apparent that he helped me ww]



I felt like I was really struggling with my make
this day and it wasn't going the direction I wanted
but it still made for an okay look!



After I got ready I went to a pet store a few towns over
next to a Japanese market!

I decided I would eat at the market for lunch too!

Here are some cute birds that
were at the pet store!


I has so much fun sitting next to the Green
Cheek Conures and playing with them!

After the pet store, I went to the market and got a lot of
instant meals, skin care, and some hot meals!

I was hoping they would have some yummy Mapo Tofu.
but this time they didnt have it so I got Gyudon!

I also got a green tea and fried spam onigiri to eat in the car!

it was so yummy!!


That night I got back home and ate the Gyu-don for dinner.
I also started to pack some household items since we are moving.

While I was packing, I watched an old DVD, i got at a convention
swap meet, of an old Hello Project concert from 2004.

It was so fun to watch and was so nostalgic!
I was basically grew up through some of these groups since 2004.
Like Berryz Kobou for example.

My girls

I love these kind of days and have so much fun!
It can be so refreshing to do what you want and just
ride on impulse or see where the day takes you!

Thanks again for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment

✩ Popular Posts ✩