[SUMMER POST] Day Out - Looking at Motorcycles! ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡

 Hi hi!

Another blog post from last summer!

I was so super into motorcycles again and really wanted
to visit as many shops as I could so I could see my options!

It was pretty hot out this day so I dressed comfy
but also in a cool oraora inspired way ♡









I didn't know much about the store I went to so
I was very surprised it was all BMW and Ducati bikes!

I don't think I can afford those bikes but the store doesn't know that and I love seeing what else is out there besides Japanese bikes!

All the shop staff were so kind and welcoming!
They all love Ducati so much and answered any and all questions I had.
They even gave me good tips and learning resources!


 
This new Triumph bike called the Trident 660 was
such a pretty color and so comfortable!



This Monster Ducati was very pretty and
I love the tiny looking windshield detail, but
it was not very comfortable and definately for someone
who's purpose is to go FAST!




I think this was the BMW G 310 R and it was
surprisingly nice and comfortable!
I also learned that this bike is the one they use in
many of the training classes, so I tried to familiarize myself with it!





Then I saw this beauty and instantly fell in love!
The Suzuki GSXR 700!
It was so extremely heavy which makes me so sad because it was so
cool and seemed very comfortable (for being a sport bike at least ww).

But wow! This bike was so stunning,
the black was almost a midnight purple color!

I sat on it for a while and took a
little time to day dream too~ <3


I am really looking forward to getting my endorsement!
Too bad I probably cant afford any of these bikes still..

After the bike shop I decided to stop by an H-Mart
and pick up some groceries to bring home!

I also stopped at a MochiNut and got
a Crunchy dog and some mochi donuts to take home!

(The black sesame one was so delicious!)


It was a super fun day and I am so excited
for my future motorcycle journey!

Thank you for reading and
see you next time!
 

 







2 comments:

  1. Yay more biker kohi!! ୧(๑•̀ヮ•́)૭ LET'S GO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BRRRRRMmm BBBRM ╥(˃ ⌑ ˂ഃ ) ꒱꒱꒱

      Delete

✩ Popular Posts ✩