[SUMMER POST] Pride 2023 & Horse Races! (=^・ェ・^=))ノ彡☆

 Hi Hi!

Finally getting caught up but
am still technically months behind ww

I went to pride with some friends and
had such an amazing time!

I had some work related activities before the event so I
tried to dress in a professional but fun outfit!



I also did my make a more pastel rainbow for fun
since my decora pride look was so vibrant.

It looked so nice but the camera had
a harder time picking it up!




We went around booths and talked to so many kind and loving people!
It was nice to see so many walks of life
in the same place for the same message!





Bless these people handing
out free Red Bull!


They even had the religious haters present!


Cant wait for hell!


We got lunch from the food trucks and sat at the park!
It was such a nice day but very hot!

Glad I wore such a big hat!

We walked around a bit more and
I watched a Voguing performance!

I have vogued before but it was so cool to
watch pros and people so passionate!

They even host classes...

hmmmm..

I wanted to go to the after party but it was a bit pricey
so me and my friends just chilled at t
he park till I had to leave.



It was such a cozy pride and
not super over crowded!

Cant wait till next time!



The next day me and some co-workers
went to see the Horse Races!

I had never seen to a Horse Race before even after
being such a big fan of Umamusume!

I know horse racing has some problems but I can
also see why so many enjoy it, it is a very exciting time!









Our group had super yummy food and drinks paid for!

I also wore a big sun hat again because
I felt I was supposed to...

I brought my Tamomo Cross plush for good luck!


My first bet got top 3!

I also I picked a gray horse for Tamamo
but I don't remember if it placed w






But all my luck ran out after that and I never won after...

All in all it was a very interesting time!

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. your sundress is so cute ≧◡≦ I always enjoy watching horse events too. i've seen polo and a horse race once, and i go to my mom and sister's shows sometimes. I don't know a lot about it but I like meeting the horses at the shows ♥‿♥ I didn't know that Umamusume was popular, I came across it randomly on crunchyroll xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Can't wait for hell!" 😆😆😆My queer ass will be burning right next to you, let's party LOL! I wonder what fashion styles are popular in hell...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still not over this outfit (๑*ᗜ*)~ And I'm cackling at "can't wait for hell" lmaoo

    ReplyDelete

✩ Popular Posts ✩